First Beyblade Ever

Storm Pegasus and victory valtryek
I played the first gen when I was a kid, and I remember picking up Trypio from walmart. I thought it looked so different than the other beyblades so I had to get it. This christmas, my sisters got me some new Burst beyblades, the first one was Balkesh B3 which I love.
My first was Rock Aries. I really liked the fossil on the facebolt, and the colors looked really nice. My brother picked Galaxy Pegasus because of its colors, but he returned it because my Aries kept beating it. Then, he got a Ray Striker.
My first Beyblade was Unicrest U2, I chose It because it had a lot of defense.
Plastic Gen was Dragoon Grip Attacker, then the last one I got was a Driger F. Didn't hear or know of the HMS series til I got into Beyblade last October 2017 with the Burst series

Burst series was started by me buying a Storm Spriggan out of curiosity since I've been seeing it on the shelves along with MFB releases last 2015/6. I first was intrigued by the concept in the anime, then I eventually bought one. Didn't regret it til I looked at the massive collection I've accumulated until now ahahaha
This...
https://www.amazon.com/Battling-Fusion-R...s=Beyblade
My dad had walked in the door of our house at the time. In his hand he had the flame aries double pack. Me and my brother didn't know what to think of them at first, but then I got hooked while my brother grew disinterested. For burst it was Kries Satan

(May. 17, 2018  11:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: My first MFB was Galaxy Pegasus with something else in the dark blue Hasbro Stadium. My first Burst Beys were K2 and R2, ordered together on Amazon and both hasbro

The other one was Meteo L-Drago
when I was younger, my grandpa gave me a Meteo L-drago Absorb for birthday, after some time my grandma gave it to some random child of my neighborhood because... she wanted to
I won a zileon zues from a tornament before it was even got to stores in the USA not to brag
(Dec. 31, 2018  5:53 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: My dad had walked in the door of our house at the time. In his hand he had the flame aries double pack. Me and my brother didn't know what to think of them at first, but then I got hooked while my brother grew disinterested. For burst it was Kries Satan

(May. 17, 2018  11:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: My first MFB was Galaxy Pegasus with something else in the dark blue Hasbro Stadium. My first Burst Beys were K2 and R2, ordered together on Amazon and both hasbro

That's weird. I've never had Meteo L-Drago...
My very first bey was an SB/TD fake zillion Zeus. I practiced so much with it that it can actually hold its own against cho z.

My first mfb were both Hasbro L-drago destructor and Galaxy pegasoos from my grandpa in a lil baggie only the L-drago had it's launcher

I got the mfb not too long ago

I also got into beyblade pretty late, around when cho z first started

I got into beyblade when my now-moved-away best friend led me to the school playground where under a slide there was a lil club of bladers. I saw a really cool one that I later figured out was Galaxy Zeus. So I kinda stole it from the guy who owned it's lunchbox. ;-; later that school day I put it in my broken lunchbox where it got lost in a hole. The guy found out and I had to tell my momma and I had to buy a new one for him. I, knowing nothing about beyblade, just looked up galaxy zeus and bought the cheapest one. By the time it came, I had found the bey in the hole where t got lost. I returned it to the owner and my momma said I could keep the zillion Zeus. And boom! That's how I got into beyblade. True story
For me it was Kerbeus K2 and Roktavor R2. (both Hasbro)
(Dec. 31, 2018  4:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  5:53 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: My dad had walked in the door of our house at the time. In his hand he had the flame aries double pack. Me and my brother didn't know what to think of them at first, but then I got hooked while my brother grew disinterested. For burst it was Kries Satan

That's weird. I've never had Meteo L-Drago...
What you are describing is a set right?
If I remember right, I got a Hayate and my brother got a Zinrai when they first came out around 2000/2001. Loved them to death (they quickly broke, lol) and we both have been obsessed on and off ever since. I'm 26 and still find myself coming back from time to time because of all the fond memories.
When I first got beyblades, it was after seeing a friend with them. I was maybe 7 or 8 at the time, probably a bit younger than that, but at the time, the original Bakugan was a thing between us and this foreign, spinning top was completely alien to me. Some time later (unsure because of my very bad memory regarding childhood) I ended up getting the Super Vortex Stadium set for Metal Fusion. I launched the heck out of L-Drago, which was super cool to me. I only began liking rubber flat tips once Burst came out, but that's another story.

When my elementary school had a fundraiser Beyblade tournament, they used the plastic gen logo but it was for MFB. I ended up being on a team with the previously mentioned friend, all the stadiums were Hasbro, and I put my best beyblades in a bag and bought them with me that way. I remember being confused when my stock Meteo L-Drago lost to some attack (?) combo, but we ended up placing first in our age division. We even had our own t-shirts with the MFB characters printed on them, haha.

Fast-forward several years and my first Burst beyblade was a Tornado Wyvern (I may have said something else on the 10th anniversary memories page (not the contest one)). I remember watching BeybladeGeeks' video prior to buying a booster off of Ebay. The day it came, I opened up the booster and gaped when I actually pulled the prize bey. The colors of the whole thing were really nice when put together, and that is why that specific Atomic is special to me :)
Although I dont clearly remember, I do know that my first Bey was a hand-me-down Evil Befall (although, I received it from a friend and remembered that he customizes a lot. And thats why I dont remember what the tip was)
(Dec. 31, 2018  3:10 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: This...
https://www.amazon.com/Battling-Fusion-R...s=Beyblade

That's a lotta fakes.
My very first beyblade was a spryzen s1 heavy defense
I dunno what my first bey was but I remember I had like a Twisted Tempo of what ever it's called and that was cool
Beyblade legend Hyper Aquario was my first beyblade ever. Roktavor R2 was my bey for burst
Plastic:none
Metal : lighting l drago, galaxy pegasus, l drago destructor, berserker behemoth
Burst:, lost longinus, spriggan requiem, choz valkyire