First Beyblade Ever

Mine was Dranzer G I picked it because at the time I was obsseded with Phoenixs at the time
My first
Beys
Mfb :
screw capricorne
(i Asked for storm pegasus but this is what came for my 8th bday )
Burst :
Storm spriggan
Cyber Pegasus. I don’t remember a thing about it and I lost it a long time ago.
I got my first beyblade back in the first grade (I think) and it was the poison Pegasus and fury carpricorn 2 pack (also Kimbo's first MFB!)
Okay my first official be y is God vakire 0 glave orbit it was amazing i got it from my friend for 10 dollars worth it. It was amazing livied up to its name even beat drain but my unofficial first be y was big bang Pegasus r.i.p
Spryzen S2 hasbro from epic rival battle set
Poison zurrafa and sieg excalius
Earth Wolf and Lightning L-Drago 2-pack
I have my students to thank for getting me hooked on Beyblade. With little knowledge I picked one up at a Wal-Mart one day. It was a Phantazus P2.
Plastic Gen - Too young and didn't know about Beyblade at the time.
MFB - Sagittario Flame Claw 2-Pack (Flame Sagittario C145S and Rock Pegasus 105WD)
Burst - Valtryek & Unicrest Dual Pack (Valtryek Wing Accel and Unicrest Ring Defense)
My first Beyblade was killer Deathsyther
Valtryek and Unicrest
Metal Fight: Tornado Lacerta
Burst: Drain Fafnir
My first Beyblade was Spryzen S2 (Hasbro)
MFB: Flash Sagittario
Burst: Drain Fafnir
MFB - Earth Eagle & Dark Libra (Hasbro) (if only I still had those)
Burst - Genesis Valtryek V3 & Kinetic Satomb S3
My very first Beyblade was a Driger S.

---

Coming into Burst my first was a Garuda G3 out of curiosity (didn't know anything about its performance).
Plastic Gen - Metal Driger and Dragoon GT (Same time purchase).
MFB Gen - Rock Leone and Dark Bull at the same time (I think it was a dual pack).
Burst - Quad Quetzalcoatl 4s.Fl from the TakraTomy Shelter Regulus random booster pack.
Dranzer S and Dragoon Storm almost 18 years ago. Got them along with my Vortex Stadium. Still have all that old stuff at my grandparents.
(Dec. 19, 2018  7:29 AM)Snowbreezze Wrote: i don't know the name but its hasbro's very old beyblade
[Image: 14ax8ck.jpg]

That is a salamalyon, it's a hidden spirit beyblade from beyblade 2002 

My first beyblade was a Dragoon S, I loved that thing. Really wanted a Grip Attacker but only managed to get one like 10 years later.
Inferno Gasher (metal) Storm Spryzen (burst)
TECHNICALLY.............. Burger King Spinmasters Driger back in 2002 (which is hardly a real Beyblade)
(Dec. 11, 2018  4:28 AM)omega263 Wrote: Poison zurrafa and sieg excalius

an old friend nuy it forme...
 and i get excalius because my fater just buy a rando bey...