First Beyblade Ever

First bey was a random combo that a friend gave me. Storm Libra c145 WD.
well technically my first beyblades were this battle set that included meteo l drago and galaxy pegasus. i asked for it for christmas i think and played with it for a while.

flash forward to 2017 (i think). im watching beyblade videos on youtube and im thinking "hey these are cool i think i might want one" so my parents drove me to target and i had to make a VERY hard decision of who would my first partner be. i eventually chose Spryzen S2. and thats how i started in burst.
Dragoon F. But never really played with it.
Actual one I played with is god valkyrie or lost longinus
(Apr. 10, 2018  12:11 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Dark Bull for MFB, Deathscyther for burst.

rEaL EdgY hOUrS
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:51 AM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: Oh now you're asking!  I think it was Wyborg or it might have been Draciel.

I love Wyborg so much. I wish I would have had one too, even if someone had told me then that it's not one of the Best plastic gen beys

My first bey was a Master Dragoon
My last plastic gen was a Dranzer GT but I Gave both of the to my best friend because he was worth it. And he still takes good care of them Grin
I think mine was a Spark FX Fang Leone or Proto Nemesis.
Valtyrek V2 Boost Variable. It's sad I didn't get a Beyblade until January 2017.
The TV series for the original generation .. then looking over beyblades in store and being amazed at the options ... i think my first was a dragoon grip attacker
My first bey was a Dragoon G. Must have been like... 15, 14 years ago? I saw the show on TV and found a beyblade at like, a target or something. Didn't have a stadium, just launched two at each other on the floor and watched whatever happened.
Master Draciel (first gen plastic beyblade)

It was all they had left at Walmart even though I stood in line before they opened the store on release day xD
I got Dragoon S a week later. (and promptly put it on a right-spin gear and broke it in a match =(
God I love those kind of thread !

Mine was W3 starter pack (Hasbro). I wanted to start with a decent bey and it was the only switchstrike available in the store. Since it had At, was sure it was gonna be useful anyway (Spent sooooo much studying what was good before buying....). Currently slowly building my collection
drain fafnir

after my good friend got me to watch a few burst related videos around the time the god layer system was out. I decided to get drain fafnir because I was enamoured by the idea of the "zombie combo"
Mine was dark Gasher ch120fs and I choose it because of the colour of the energy and spin track and performance tip.
My first bey was a Meteo L-Drago from Hasbro's Xtreme Top System.
My first MFB was Galaxy Pegasus with something else in the dark blue Hasbro Stadium. My first Burst Beys were K2 and R2, ordered together on Amazon and both hasbro
Mine is Rock Orso[Image: bear-face_1f43b.png]
Cuz I'm obsessed with bear
Mine was Auto Change Balancer and casue it was given to me by a friend when I moved as a kid.
Storm Pegasus 105RF just because when I first started I only cared about Pegasus.
My first bey was Master Dracial from a gift from my mom, but the 1st bey that I have picked of my own choice was Dragoon F.
I think my first was Genesis Valtryek? It was the strongest Hasbro beyblade I could find, but after becoming disappointed with Hasbro’s standards and performance, my first Takara Tomy bey was Winning Valkyrie. Two of the teeth are broken so it’s really only got one tooth ?
Tornado l drago for mfb.
Deathcyther cause I thought oval was like flash but it is the lightest forge disk back then.
I wanna say Dranzer F or Draciel S for plastics but that was so so long ago.

I believe it was Dark Wolf for MFB and Samurai Ifraid for Zero G.