First Beyblade Ever

Mine was twisted tempo, I’m only 12 years old now and twisted tempo came out in 2011 so I probably got it a year later than release so I was 6?
Mine was Victory Valtryek. I saw it in a store in a dual pack with Doomscizor. I gave him to my brother.
Plastic: Dranzer V
Metal Saga: Lighting Ldrago
Burst: V2
My first Metal Fight beyblade was Rock Orso, and my first burst beys were the Hasbro Epic Rivals kit.
I forgot to include that MY very first bey was from MFB, this being Rock Leone. It was probably the best alternative I had after getting bored of the dying Bakugan series. But as far as burst goes, I can't say what it exactly was. I got 3 starters, those being Roktavor R2, Spryzen S2, and Valtryek V2, along with the "Epic Rivals Battle Set," of course coming with S2 and V2.
So I was just walking around a target, and I saw the team Excalibur set, and I wanted to get that, and my mom said yes, and my first beys were grand Cetus, grand capricorn, and gravity Perseus. I lost my gravity Perseus, and I gave my grand Cetus and grand capricorn to my friends

Edit: my gravity Perseus is still somewhere around my house and I’m still trying to find it to this day

Edit 2: BONZAI! I’ve finally reached a hundred posts
For the Plastic beyblades, it was Draciel Shield.

For the HMS beys, it was a Dragoon MS and a Draciel MS at the same time.

For Metal Fight, it was Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Dragon at the same time in a dual-set with a stadium.

For Burst, it was Valkyrie, Spriggan, and Ragnaruk, all bought at the same time. For some reason I left out Kerbeus, even though that was the first Burst bey I saw due to my old job at Amazon.com where i had to sort a bunch of them one night.
Gold lightning L-drago
Mine for MFB was Storm Pegasus(natural for a 4 yr old ginga fanboy)
Burst was Spriggan.S.F(Beylogger), VictoryValkrie.U.Q, Chaos.O.G and NovaNeptune.V.T
Plastic and HMS : N/A
Metal : Storm Pegasus (Hasbro)
Burst : Zillion Zues (TT)
Mine was Victory Valtryek and Storm Spryzen.
My Beyblade career all started with my brothee giving me a Dragoon F after he got his Cyber Dragoon. I battled with that thing all the time, and I was so sad when it started to fall apart. Then Metal Fusion came out and I picked up Storm Pegasus, which lead me to get every new mainstream Pegasus bey when it came out. Burst dropped and my first bey from that was Victory Valkyrie, because it reminded me so much of Pegasus. I plan on sticking with the Valkyrie line for my attack-based customs, but my favorite from Burst will always be Drain Fafnir. XD
Mine was galaxy pegasus i sadly lost it while move then eventually got a new one
My first bey was Doomscizor D2
Dark Bull and Dark Wolf, got them on the same day on the 4th of July back in 2010, I remember it fondly like it was yesterday.
My 1st top toy ever was a fake metallic top which I still have (too worn but still OP, it could break real beyblades xDDD)
1st plastic: master draciel (15 years ago, more or less xD)
1st metal: burn fireblaze
1st burst: spryzen s2 (fake), betromoth b2 (real)
Dragoon F from the year 2001
Burst- Nepstrius N2
Metal Fight - Meteo LDrago
The Original Dragoon was my first ever Beyblade. Followed by Max's Beyblade
V3?????I got into beyblade thinking wow it looks very strong
a while later I realised I screwed up big time? it’s reboot tip just stayed in the center, and the bound attack didn’t work ? so I put it on odax (obelisk Odin) Xtreme driver.
it works way better now, it gets more bursts, but it bursts a lot too and sometimes self ko?
My first was Ray driger F and now storm Pegasus. So far I got driger F to make up for lost times
It was last year, I was working at toys r us and it was my first real job. Been there for a few months and after the rush had died down I had a slow weekday shift, on the way out I noticed we had some burst single packs and a supergrip launcher and I grabbed both on a whim - (I chose doomscizor because I'm edgy like that :3) - because I hadn't gotten any proper toys in years (I was 19 at the time), brought it home and showed it to my little brother. He had a blast with it as much as I did so I got him a starter too with Rocktavor R2, fast forward and I've been slowly collecting ever since and since my new job pays better I'm starting to get Takara Tomy ones instead >:3
(Mar. 17, 2018  12:43 PM)leosama Wrote: V3?????I got into beyblade thinking wow it looks very strong
a while later I realised I screwed up big time? it’s reboot tip just stayed in the center, and the bound attack didn’t work ? so I put it on odax (obelisk Odin) Xtreme driver.
it works way better now, it gets more bursts, but it bursts a lot too and sometimes self ko?
That’s a lot of unnecessary emojis