First Beyblade Ever

super vortex set (for mfb). rubber tips were always one of my favorites (except Unite and Merge...get out...shoo)

for burst I may have gotten lS first. my memory is a bit hazy, hehe
My first beyblade was Storm Spriggan/Spryzen S2
My very first bey was a dragoon storm way back in the plastic gen. I still have it and remember the day i went to pick it up in the store
(Feb. 05, 2018  3:42 AM)Dragunix Wrote: super vortex set (for mfb). rubber tips were always one of my favorites (except Unite and Merge...get out...shoo)

for burst I may have gotten lS first. my memory is a bit hazy, hehe
More like get out... Shuuu
My first MFB was Flame Sagittario, he's not with us anymore Unhappy
My first Burst was Roktavor R2, but I use TakaraTomy now.
My First MFB Bey Was Also Flame Sagittario But I Lost It Aswell :(

My First BB Bey Was gV But it’s teeth broke from too much use, it now has ONE of the SIX teeth it used to have, but I got a replacement, so it’s all good :)
Just curious, guys! Tell me your story about what led to you getting bey. If you don't remember, just say what you believe was your first one.
Earth Virgo in mfb and Valkyrie Wing Accel in Burst
My first bey ever was storm aquario. My step brother had bought it for me when I was 7
Few years back, in a flea market, a Flame Saggitario 105 RF with a storm Pegasus face bolt. In burst it was the original Xcalibur.
first plastic gen: Dragoon S. first MFB: Earth Aquila 145WD. first Burst: Quad Quetzelcoatl and Spriggan Requiem.
Oh now you're asking! I think it was Wyborg or it might have been Draciel.
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:15 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Just curious, guys! Tell me your story about what led to you getting bey. If you don't remember, just say what you believe was your first one.

for mfb I got a whole box at once from my cousin but for burst it was kerbeus wing fusion
I forgot that Beyblade even existed until I went to Korea. I saw beyblades there and I got interested again after like 2 years. First MFB was a Rock Orso and Flame Aries double pack. First burst was Lost Longinus Nine Spiral.
it all started for me when i saw the original series on demand for the first time. it was so cool then i saw metal saga and now beyblade burst. it was so interesting and i decided to get Wild Wyvron W2 to start off my new beyblade career.
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:15 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Just curious, guys! Tell me your story about what led to you getting bey. If you don't remember, just say what you believe was your first one.

My first one was about 16 years ago it was one that made Sparks and was like lime green, but it for somereason had the bit of the turtle looking dragon thing. It was goven to me by my friend from Korea and was the best Bey ever, but I can’t for the life of me find its name or what it was. 

The older kids got jealous that it kept winning and ripped off all of it’s sparkers, It was the first great loss of my life.
Rest in peace SuperSparkTurtle, you are missed. 

My first Burst series when I got back into the game was Wyvron W3 Hasbro, it’s got super defense!
I'm 34 and my kids got me into it lol. So technically all of the ones we have I bought but they say my first was valtryek v2 came in the avatar attack combo. My wife ended up with the kerbeus k2. Lol. Now I'm hooked to my wife's dismay.
I love beyblade since it came out and my mom brought me doomsizer and satomb then i customized doomsizer with satombs parts and got my first ever real bey
Plastic- Dranzer F
MFB- L Drago
Burst- Spryzen S2
plastic-driggger(rip)
mfb-ldrago
burst-storm spriggan
Random parts my friend gave me. Storm Libra C145 WD
Mine was poison Pegasus. I got it when i was 10 Years old