First Beyblade Ever

(Jan. 15, 2009  1:44 AM)Anu Wrote: I was 4 (7 years ago! I'm not much of a customizer but I'm 1 hell of a blader.) when I got my first Blade- Dranzer S. I miss it so much even with my other blades. Cuz when I was playin with my big bro. I destroyed his Trygle's Attack Ring, Blade Base and Weight Disk Attacking it. After I just got depressed cuz he was mad at me. Then when I came bak home from skool one day I found it was gone. Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy
dranzer s it's an excellent blade. i got mine as a takara version 4 years ago and it hasn't broken or chipped!
I swore I won't let anything happen to any of my other blades now.
No clue. I don't remember sadly

But, my first metal fight beyblade item was the attack/balance reshuffle set with Black Pegasus, Aquario and Wolf.
Metal Draciel was my first blade me and my friend where playing outside in a stadium with them one day and it got knocked out into a drainage pipe for teh swewers and junk lost it forever =[ i miss it i honestly can say it was my fav.
Original Trygle for me : ) Still got all the pieces of it, it's been completely destroyed over the years.
my first beyblade was Dranzer S i think and i think i was like 11 or something, cant remember. I'm getting a starter Leone this week! Grin
Dragoon S was my first blade ever Smile
my first was a sono kong draciel s or f i forgot but after i busted it cuz i was like stupid kid and got a million fakes and some reals a i tottaly forgot about beyblades until likea few months ago
First blade was master draciel... AR broke the day I bought it, so mum went and bought me a Galeon. XD
My first beyblade ever was Bearing Stinger Phantom Force

I bought master dragoon the same day but picked up bearing stinger first lol
My first was Phantom Force Dranzer S. My little bro's first was PF Galeon.
My first Beyblade was Wolborg. Its endurance was great for outspinning my opponents. As I battled with it a lot, it's quite worn but I still love it. ^^
dranzer s
mine was like either driger f or draceil s i was only 5 when i got my first ones
the see through Gekiryu-oh. ill love that beyblade till i die haha. (im on my third...)

even though i used it uncustomized... ive had my most memorable battle with it (...causing its destruction...)

(i wasnt really ontop of the whole cutomization thing way back when...)

<3
dranzer s
My first beyblade was Dragoon Storm i think.
my first blade was a wolborg original hybrid wheel but guess broke after a year last blade i had as my dranzer custom hybrid and cyclone spin but broke still ripD like a blade from a chain saw but my launcher was contructed of a old old staff with blade gears finally now im pretty attach to my Ldrago go outside train every day about 2 hours max cant expect best yet but hey ready blade hmm cool phnx out
(Jul. 23, 2009  1:30 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Draciel S in 5th grade Smug

nice good movement thought tip can wear of in the street but awsome style props
(Jul. 23, 2009  1:44 AM)StormPegasis Wrote: My first beyblade was Dragoon Storm i think.

phantom or regular old school either way sweet attack patterns nice street throwdown props 2
(Jul. 23, 2009  1:41 AM)trik Wrote: dranzer s

dranzer s wolborg 2 great blades favorite ten on style
(Jul. 22, 2009  1:07 PM)gavman87 Wrote: mine was like either driger f or draceil s i was only 5 when i got my first ones

driger fanf total sweetness he was a great friend
(Jul. 23, 2009  1:26 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: the see through Gekiryu-oh. ill love that beyblade till i die haha. (im on my third...)

even though i used it uncustomized... ive had my most memorable battle with it (...causing its destruction...)

(i wasnt really ontop of the whole cutomization thing way back when...)

<3

noooo what you mean my bro me last battle hour 45 hmm that was the day bro quit hmm guuess was destruction his blade well mine hey but spirits live on
(Jan. 16, 2009  7:03 AM)Sky Wrote: Metal Draciel was my first blade me and my friend where playing outside in a stadium with them one day and it got knocked out into a drainage pipe for teh swewers and junk lost it forever =[ i miss it i honestly can say it was my fav.

that skk big time hmm my blades some crushed never lost that harsh but sweet memory
Wolborg Original Hybrid Wheel....Wut!?