Your Valkyrie Evolution!

(Oct. 19, 2019  2:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Monodragon tests these bey parts out. He is the one that writes the drafts for many of the bey parts you see on the Bey wiki. He is not wrong.

I test them too.

I can test right now to stop the arguing. What should I test?
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: I test them too.

I can test right now to stop the arguing. What should I test?

No need to, I'll change the design.
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I can test right now to stop the arguing. What should I test?

No need to, I'll change the design.

Oh, ok. Are you sure?
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: No need to, I'll change the design.

Oh, ok. Are you sure?

Yes, it'sd ok.
Why are you guys forcing him to change his base? If he likes it and thinks it will be good, then just let him try it out. Besides, TT should be aware of the risks of high recoil, so they will probably change it a bit anyway.
(Oct. 19, 2019  5:35 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Why are you guys forcing him to change his base? If he likes it and thinks it will be good, then just let him try it out. Besides, TT should be aware of the risks of high recoil, so they will probably change it a bit anyway.
It's OK, I prefer them telling me the truth since I want to perfect my Ultimate Valkyrie. I can take criticism.
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Monodragon tests these bey parts out. He is the one that writes the drafts for many of the bey parts you see on the Bey wiki. He is not wrong.

I test them too.
He’s right too much recoil will make a bey burst and more prone to breaking
My evolution is called return Valkyrie
Layer base: returns concept is much like the zwei layer base it features 3 main contact points much like all Valkyries but the contact points are metal but it will have to activate the metal wings come out if u launch it hard enough

Gachi chip: just the regular Valkyrie chip but with improved teeth

Forge disk:obliterate the concept of obliterate(obliterate is the forge disk) is like 1 on seig excalibur but there are 3 swords that align

Driver: the driver will be called ultimate there are 2 modes on ultimate there is destroy mode the concept of destroy mode is when return Valkyrie gets hit hard enough it will bounce off the stadium then jump on it opponent then there is normal attack

Weight:sen
(Oct. 19, 2019  6:34 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: I test them too.
He’s right too much recoil will make a bey burst and more prone to breaking
It's an infinity lock system bey.
Chosen Valkyrie:
This Valkyrie is kind of unique.

The layer will have a similar ability to Union Achilles.  The layer will have 3 main striking points, but will have an attachment that adds three smaller striking points in between the 3 main ones. Without the attachment, the layer will be is a Smash mode, and, with the attachment, the layer will be in Barrage mode. The layer itself will be primarily blue with red and navy blue designs. The layer weight will be one that doesn't exist yet. the layer weight will be shaped kind of like a trinity knot ( https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=i...2861869643) and will be positioned where each point of the weight will line up with the blades on the layer. I call the weight trinity The chip will look similar to Pegasus, but will have the Valkyrie head in the place of Pegasus' head and will have  Valkyrie's sword in place of Pegasus' wings. The chip will be dark blue with Valkyrie's head and sword in red  and gold. The chip's teeth will be slightly bigger than normal

The Disk will be similar to zenith. the colors will be changed to blue, red, and gold. the metal will be gold, the plastic will be blue. the rubber parts will be red. the metal will have larger blades. instead of being six small rubber pieces in between each blade, there will be 3 bigger pieces of rubber along the length of each blade. i call it the Striker Disk. 

The driver will be a cross between Jolt and ultimate reboot'. the smaller tip that retracts into the driver as the bey slows down will be made of metal, and the rubber that comes in contact with the stadium, when the bey slows down, will be  a little more narrow and shaped like jolt. I call it the Shock Driver.