Your Least Fave Anime

i hate yugioh and pokemon because they keep on going AND ALSO BO BA BO
...Didn't you already post just YESTERDAY? Besides, they are simply commercials for a product. You can't really hate them for that. You also already mentioned Bo-bobo, which has no "Ba" in it.
(Aug. 17, 2011  4:53 AM)@ce Wrote: i hate yugioh and pokemon because they keep on going AND ALSO BO BA BO

You posted this yesterday...Pinching_eyes_2

Edit: Wtf...how did Temporal beat me...wow i need to upgrade my computer
Well, I really just don't like anime without plots, or at least decent ones.
This completely includes Pokemon, no doubt.
I mean, we have sitcoms for this kinda of... ya know.
I have to say my least favorites would be seasons 10-15 of Pokemon because it takes them like a year to get one badge. Also his Pikachu should be able to beat a Level 5 Snivy. The other is Bakugan. All I'm gonna say is season 3 and 4 lost the original touch.
The latest Pokemon I just hate how the show is now I mean at least with Diamond and Pearl it was worth watching now it's purely just Ash and Pikachu left in the series Brock is gone replaced by Silan who is you know is a decent replacement but he's no Brock and I JUST HATE IRIS she's so annoying in the anime constantly calling Ash a kid when she's the same age?

Also I don't hate Bakugan but it just seems like a bunch of Animes meshed together
Bakugan. I used to be a favorite show and hobby but it started getting stupid for me.
Agreed with Tysonblader009 I really miss the old Pokemon when it was only Ash,Brock,and Misty.
Keroro Gunso. It was cool at first but later the story got weird and I didn't understand it, so I stopped ...
i might get a bit of hate for this, but my original answer i was going to give to this was sailor moon, but then i remembered fruits basket. im not a fan of complete randomness. im ok if the series had a bit of randomness to make it entertaining but a deep enough story to keep it interesting (like angel beats or air gear) but i felt fruits basket was wayyyyyyyyy too random to even stand. i would rather hear ginga's english voice talk for hours then watch fruits basket.
My favourite is Nurarihyon No Mago. Least favourite will be Kekkaishi (it sucks!)
Cardfight Vanguard and Crash B-Daman. I stopped after the first episode...
(Jan. 22, 2013  3:46 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Agreed with Tysonblader009 I really miss the old Pokemon when it was only Ash,Brock,and Misty.

Yeah I was having flashbacks to how good the show used to be when I was a kid when it felt like the story would progress..

So much for that.
yea i agree with giraton i don't like fruit in a basket i don't really know if its random though i fell asleep to the first episode i really don't like romance animes im more into the action funny ones like one piece and bleach now those are good animes Smile
The 1st Bakugan season and New Vestroia were amazing. Season 3 onward just sucks.
Beyblade *Is beaten by a mob of bladers*
Just the Metal Saga, minus Zero-G. Even though it was the one I grew up with, I hate it. The pathetic attempts at humour, beyspirit preaching like its a religion, and the various reused material from the original, not to mention annoying characters and voices, for the most part.
Bleh.
That being said, I've only seen five anime being Beyblade, Bakugan, Pokemon, B-Daman, and Cardfight! Vanguard.
There are so many anime that I could list as my least favourite(or rather the ones I hate). And I'm sure some of them might be the favorites of a lot of people. But, it's my personal opinion anyway so..
Anyway, the list(alphabetical order): (Click to View)
Definitely NOT Mars Of Destruction! I know people call it the 'worst anime of all time' but it isn't, it's completely confusing beyond belief but not the worst. SD Gundam Force is worse because the visuals were god damn ugly and had horrible looking animation. Beyblade: Metal Fury had the most annoying dub and was not that great (other Beyblade series were fine).
(Dec. 20, 2013  9:11 AM)BladerPharmist Wrote: Definitely NOT Mars Of Destruction! I know people call it the 'worst anime of all time' but it isn't, it's completely confusing beyond belief but not the worst. SD Gundam Force is worse because the visuals were god damn ugly and had horrible looking animation. Beyblade: Metal Fury had the most annoying dub and was not that great (other Beyblade series were fine).
TBH I didn't find Mars of Destruction to be that bad. It was a little confusing and didn't have much of a story. But it was just 1 episode. I had to bear the same thing for 26 whole episodes in Neon Genesis Evangelion.
(Dec. 20, 2013  9:46 AM)Justaway Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2013  9:11 AM)BladerPharmist Wrote: Definitely NOT Mars Of Destruction! I know people call it the 'worst anime of all time' but it isn't, it's completely confusing beyond belief but not the worst. SD Gundam Force is worse because the visuals were god damn ugly and had horrible looking animation. Beyblade: Metal Fury had the most annoying dub and was not that great (other Beyblade series were fine).
TBH I didn't find Mars of Destruction to be that bad. It was a little confusing and didn't have much of a story. But it was just 1 episode. I had to bear the same thing for 26 whole episodes in Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Me neither, it actually had some potential to be good but only lasted an episode. Still I think it's better than SD Gundam Force (regardless of what AnimeNewsNetwork says) because SD Gundam Force's 3D take was ugly. When I say 3D I mean the WHOLE thing was 3D and had terrible animation now this is NOT towards anime with 3D such as the 6 last Beyblade series or Danball Senki because they were 2D WITH some 3D in it but SD Gundam Force has no 2D and I know people will say the visuals there were 'not bad' but they are.

NOTE: There's a difference between 3D anime and Anime with 3D. '3D Anime' is where the whole thing is 3D and 'Anime with 3D' is where a 2D anime has 3D like Beyblade, B-Daman or Danball Senki.
Duel Masters (dub) - Too many pointless Star Wars references, constantly pretending that Duel Masters is actually just a cartoon/show as an attempt to be funny although using it three times in one episode is just wrong (e.g. "Can you say that in this cartoon?" or "In this episode..." What were the dubbers thinking. I know it happened to Battle B-Daman but it was SUPPOSED to be viewed as a TV show)
SD Gundam Force - Confusing as all hell, its the ugliest anime ever made.
Beyblade: Metal Fury- Repetetive and annoying dub, story was honestly boring (yep you guessed it, I'm one of those wierdos who didn't really like the Legend Bladers because they bore me, especially bonny as ever Titi, overatted Chris, boring Dynamis and oh dashi Gingkas even higher pitch voice)
Sonic X - I don't dislike it because of 4kids (They are NOT the worst dubbing company) but because they nerfed the story of the regular Sonic games replacing the spotlight with Chris Thorndyke who is possibly one of most obnoxious and creepy character in all anime history.
Psychic Wars - Confusing beyond belief, the plot is too jumpy for my taste.
I didn't really like Air for some reason, but I liked Air Gear. Weird right?
One Piece. I hate the character design...
Mine is the new series of pokemon(b/w, xy). I'm ok with the old gens but I just can't stand all the new characters and the disappointing sounds the new pokes make. The show isnt even about catching them all anymore(probably cuz theres like 700 of the freaking things now). Ash's progress as a trainer is extremely, well, just SAD ever since Hoenn ended. He has caught about 20 pokes ever since, made extremely annoying friends(yes, im looking at you IRIS and CILAN), and hasen't even won a poke league... And don't even get me started on the NEW THEME SONGS...