Your Favorite WBO Topic!

Hey Bladers,
Which is your Favorite topic/thread in the WBO, also tell us why do you like it? I searched this but didn't find it, So i thought we needed a thread like this,Moderators please close this thread if you see that it does not belong here, there is no need of this thread OR if this thread has already been made.

My Favorite topic is 'Ask a Question, Get an Answer' I like it because I use it a lot, try to answer questions to help others and improve my Own knowledge, and because it clears everyone's doubts as long as it is a legit question, Also please follow these ground rules:
1. Don't Spam, or type one-worded replies, add content to your posts.
2. Don't be mean to other's.
3. Don't Cuss, It'll just be replaced by 'carp' so why cuss anyway?
4. It's okay to go Off Topic but you must come back to topic.
5. Most of all, Be Honest, Have fun and Don't be shy.
-BlazePegasus®
Not bad at all, I really like the "Luck with Random Boosters" topic in the beyblade general...

EDIT: Only because I bought 19 RBV6, $8 Each, and only three Beafowls. Oh well, time to sell them on eBay for $200...

OFF-TOPIC Sorry...

:"(
i like any of the threads unless they are abo ut yugio
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:08 PM)scipio132 Wrote: i like any of the threads unless they are abo ut yugio
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT???!?!!!?!?!?!?!? Yu-Gi-Oh! rules!
^sorry, offtopic. My favorite threads are the Yu-Gi-Oh! threads, the Naruto threads, and the threads in "Your Creations." Maybe the whine about your breaks, too.
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:16 PM)machipz Wrote: Not bad at all, I really like the "Luck with Random Boosters" topic in the beyblade general...

EDIT: Only because I bought 19 RBV6, $8 Each, and only three Beafowls. Oh well, time to sell them on eBay for $200...

OFF-TOPIC Sorry...

:"(

what do you mean by, Not bad at all. Not meant as offensive, just a question :)
Will my favorite isn't this one for sure. But I like threads about Anime. I also like useful threads in the Beyblade General.
Pointless "What is your favorite *insert random, worthless noun here*?" threads like this have to stop.

They clutter up the board and do nothing to provoke interesting, worthwhile conversation.