Your Beyblade burst rise first picks!

so hasbro users, when beyblade burst rise comes out what will be the first beys you'll be picking up?
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:57 PM)Instarez Wrote: so hasbro users, when beyblade burst rise comes out what will be the first beys you'll be picking up?

For me, It will probably be one of the hasbro exclusive dual packs.
I was thinking about one of those to. If I remember correctly, ilinucc looked at a dual pack with rock dragon, so I might get that one
Idk. Maybe ace dragon or slash valkyrie
The stadium will probably be the only thing I buy honestly... Usually I wait for the stuff to be go on clearance and/or put in a store like 5below, Ross, ect.
(Oct. 12, 2019  2:29 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: The stadium will probably be the only thing I buy honestly... Usually I wait for the stuff to be go on clearance and/or put in a store like 5below, Ross, ect.

I'm waiting for swithstrike to hit 5Below. When that day comes, I'm going to town on the beyblades.
I want ace dragon! Mainly because i can attach the wall frame to sting. Or maybe blitz.or hurricane. or 00. or tower. or ui'
(Oct. 12, 2019  3:10 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  2:29 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: The stadium will probably be the only thing I buy honestly... Usually I wait for the stuff to be go on clearance and/or put in a store like 5below, Ross, ect.

I'm waiting for swithstrike to hit 5Below. When that day comes, I'm going to town on the beyblades.

Yes! That will be a beautiful day!
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:57 PM)Instarez Wrote: so hasbro users, when beyblade burst rise comes out what will be the first beys you'll be picking up?

Ashindra A5, Fafnir F5, the dual pack with Viper Hydrax H5, Vertical Drop Battle Set and maybe Sword Valtryek.
I really like the new Rise Air Knight. I think the recolor is really nice looking. Outside the beys they come with the Vertical Drop set, that would be my 1st choice.