Your Beyblade Combos and Stadium Test Results

I got the idea of this thread from reading the Bistool article on the beywiki mainpage.

Well, this forum only has four pages as is, but I still figure gathering as much old information and new information in one place is key to efficiency and convenience.

The idea of this thread is to post any type of test results, using any official beyblade, in any official beyblade stadium. Hopefully this will accomplish a thread where people can show off the win/loss ratio of new, or unorthodox combos in any official stadium they happen to own.

(flame me not for the use of hasbro, I'll have the good stuff soon)

/begin example post

Custom 1 (Attacker, obviously)
Circle Upper (Dark Effigy MS AR)
Circle Wide
Grip Flat Core: Ultimate Version

Beyblade 2
Wolborg MS Uncustomized

Vortex Stadium - Hasbro
Test 1: Wolborg MS wins by pocketing Custom 1
Test 2: Custom 1 wins by pocketing Wolborg MS
Test 3: Custom 1 wins by pocketing Wolborg MS
Test 4: Wolborg MS wins by pocketing Custom 1
Test 5: Both beyblades Pocket each other: Draw
Test 6: Custom 1 wins by pocketing Wolborg MS
Test 7: Wolborg MS wins by outlasting custom 1
Test 8: Both beyblades Pocket each other: Draw
Test 9: custom 1 wins by pocketing Wolborg MS
Test 10: custom 1 wins by pocketing Wolborg MS
------------------------------------------------
custom 1: 5 wins, 3 losses, and 2 draws

Wolborg MS: 3 wins, 5 losses, and 2 draws
Custom 1 (Attacker)
Circle Upper (Dark Effigy AR)
Circle Wide
Grip Flat Core: Ultimate Version

Beyblade 2
Wolborg MS Uncustomized

Dragoon Hurricane - Hasbro
Test 1: Wolborg MS wins by pocketing Custom 1
Test 2: Wolborg MS wins by pocketing Custom 1
Test 3: Both beyblades Pocket each other: Draw
Test 4: Custom 1 wins by pocketing Wolborg MS
Test 5: Wolborg MS wins by outlasting custom 1
Test 6: Custom 1 wins by pocketing Wolborg MS
Test 7: Custom 1 wins by pocketing Wolborg MS
Test 8: Wolborg MS wins by pocketing Custom 1
Test 9: Custom 1 wins by pocketing Wolborg MS
Test 10: Wolborg MS wins by outlasting custom 1
custom 1: 4 wins, 5 losses, and 1 draw

Wolborg MS: 5 wins, 4 losses, and 1 draw

All battles were fought in Right spin with two bladers in both test figures.

Wolborg MS faired much better in a stadium developed for attackers (dragoon hurricane), while it did horribly in a stadium which seemed to be designed for survival types (vortex); How much sense does that make? These tests were all performed rather quickly because all of them were based on a hit-or-miss concept. The attack custom either ousted Wolborg MS, or lost, but the attack custom really had no problem taking out Wolborg MS. It was pretty evenly matched.
/end example post
-------------------------------------------------------

So what needs to be provided is the exact beyblade combos you're using, the stadiums you are testing in, and the maker of the stadium. You should state if you're using a beyblade uncustomized. Provide any amount of test results in any format you wish, just as long as you get your point across clearly. IE, Bump King destroyed Driger MS 10 times with no losses or draws in (blank) stadium.

This thread is basically to let players illustrate how their beyblades perform using whatever methods you wish to employ.

This thread will be awesome for when people get a hold of the MFB series to post the results they get from them.
You should probably also add launching techniques that you use, if you or using any special ones.
Okay a lot of this could be because of shooting. I heard the Dragoon RC's could be controlled a hell of a lot better with a sliding shoot. Also is Wolborg's tip like mint? still sharp? Like condition of parts and shooting technique are large factors too.

Don't get me wrong choice of parts and stadium both play a HUGE factor, but if it's not a mint/sharp tip it's not gonna function the same. Just like if you use a straight shoot as opposed to a catapult or sliding shoot a beyblade's movement will differ quite a lot.
Your stadiums are Hasbro. That is the problem.
Pichuscute Wrote:You should probably also add launching techniques that you use, if you or using any special ones.

I didn't use anything special, but if others decide to add to this thread, that are more experienced, then they should definitely add launching techniques.

Train Wrote:Okay a lot of this could be because of shooting. I heard the Dragoon RC's could be controlled a hell of a lot better with a sliding shoot. Also is Wolborg's tip like mint? still sharp? Like condition of parts and shooting technique are large factors too.

Don't get me wrong choice of parts and stadium both play a HUGE factor, but if it's not a mint/sharp tip it's not gonna function the same. Just like if you use a straight shoot as opposed to a catapult or sliding shoot a beyblade's movement will differ quite a lot.

I only have one part that doesn't function the way it should, and that's my first metal change core. Some how it got worn down extremely fast.

I'm pretty new to beyblading, so launching techniques aren't something I've developed well yet. The most I've done is learn to launch attack type blades into my hasbro stadiums into a pattern where they don't pocket themselves. That and launch DEMS into attack mode.

Wolborg MS was always launched into the ideal spot: the middle of the stadium. It seemed like the most ideal spot anyway.

Bey Brad Wrote:Your stadiums are Hasbro. That is the problem.

Well, for the next couple weeks, that's all I'll have to work with, but I see your point. Hasbro stadiums had a concept slapped on them, but were never built to fulfill that concept - seems kind of like they just didn't give a damn about what the stadiums did.
I think if you are running these tests by yourself then you shouldn't add launching techniques because you are launching one bey after another.
Thinking about it, even if you had two people their launching skill aren't the same so...yeah.

Maybe you should just go with straight shot.
While I see what you're saying Cye, some Beyblades need shooting techniques to function properly. See: Metal Change.
hmm it's imopssible to be so exact with shooting technics or somethin because every shoot is different and one time it's a bad shoot, because of them a report like this can't be exact.
Bey Brad Wrote:While I see what you're saying Cye, some Beyblades need shooting techniques to function properly. See: Metal Change.

That makes sense.

Maybe for these kinds of bey you can run tests for the launch needed and for straight shot?
red_eyes Wrote:hmm it's imopssible to be so exact with shooting technics or somethin because every shoot is different and one time it's a bad shoot, because of them a report like this can't be exact.

If I knew my shot was poor I'd disqualify the test.
Bey Brad Wrote:While I see what you're saying Cye, some Beyblades need shooting techniques to function properly. See: Metal Change.

Brads right, if you have a beyblade that requires a specific launch in order to function a certain way, it should most definitely be listed.

For Metal Change, all that's really needed to be said is; Survival or Attack mode. For anything else, you should add as much detail and info as possible if necessary.

Bey Brad Wrote:If I knew my shot was poor I'd disqualify the test.

Pretty much this^

If one shot on either side was crappy, I disqualified the test. For most of the test I used the MSUV core because it's a carp to control, and due to the nature of the stadiums, and the fact that Dual Launchers aren't all built equal, a few tests weren't counted. Most tests with Wolborg MS went fine because it's easy as hell to use.

Note: You should include whether or not there are two players in your posts.

red_eyes Wrote:hmm it's imopssible to be so exact with shooting technics or somethin because every shoot is different and one time it's a bad shoot, because of them a report like this can't be exact.

These test results for my particular stadium.

More often that not, Wolborg MS gets it's carp handed to it by Grip Flat: Ultimate Version in the vortex stadium, whereas in the Dragoon hurricane it only loses to Grip Flat UV, and the odd Metal Change in attack.
Synesthesia Wrote:For Metal Change, all that's really needed to be said is; Survival or Attack mode. For anything else, you should add as much detail and info as possible if necessary.

I don't think this is true. It is possible to shift between both modes during battle.
You make a good point because not only can they do that, it happens pretty often (atleast with fresh cores), but it should still be listed what mode it was shot into.

Ultimately the way of victory should explained anyway, and that should cover pretty much anything.
Haven't done any proper tests, but so far, uncustomized Round Shell MS has been murdering Wolborg MS, in either spin direction.

Bearing Core+Circle Wide+Advance Eterner's AR was able to beat it in opposite spin direction once.

This all took place in Tornado Balance.

In anycase, the point of this post is to say that the AR seems to play little to no role in beating Bearing Core.
Synesthesia Wrote:In anycase, the point of this post is to say that the AR seems to play little to no role in beating Bearing Core.
Yes, we know Rubber Weight Core does all the work. We just usually go with Metal Ape for the small size, higher spin rate and better balance/survival.

About it being effective in either spin direction, run more tests. It usually only works if both bey are spinning in the same direction.
After performing more tests, it wasn't consistent at all when in opposite spin direction from the other blade.

Been testing a new combo:
AR: Turtle Crusher
WD: CWD Defense
RC: Metal Change core

Tested it in the same spin direction against Wolborg MS. Had some pretty decent results out of five or so battles. I launched it into survival mode, and I noticed the battles where it made more contact, it was able to win. The battles with less contact are the ones it lost.

Would appreciate if some one else could test that combo against Wolborg MS to see if they get similar results. Was done in TB.

I also tried it in TB and TBTS against this:
AR: Circle Upper
WD: CWD Defense
RC: Metal Change Core

It won two out of three battles in TB by outspinning Circle Upper. Both were launched into survival mode. It didn't fair nearly as well in TBTS. Out of about 5 battles it probably only managed to win two by outspinning the Circle Upper combo. In the other battles, it would get hit hard 1-3 times, and stop spinning.