You guys are doing an incredible job since I left.

Well teh comitte is amaxing Smile
Miss you brad Gasp
Nice site !!!
I like Beyblade, it has been a while since I read something about it. It is good to see he is not dead.and It Growing rapidly. Keep up the good work.
Yea, beyblade has revolutionized in the new generation. Though BeyBrad is the best blader i know.
This is quite an old topic, for your information ...
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is quite an old topic, for your information ...
Then why isn't it closed?
Bey Brad I think you should change your sig message saying that you returned and enable PM so people don't get the wrong idea.
(Apr. 01, 2011  10:01 PM)Horogium827 Wrote: Bey Brad I think you should change your sig message saying that you returned and enable PM so people don't get the wrong idea.

Brad has not really returned and is certainly still not interested in getting hundreds of private messages asking stupid questions ...
*Sniffle* I'm gonna miss him. I honor the WBO and Brad for all he's done. The WBO has spread greatly and I honor it for changing my bey life. And then Brad just left...
I never got the chance to be on here with BeyBrad but I hear good things about him. Any possible chance he'll ever come back? Just wondering.
(Apr. 02, 2011  12:01 AM)Futomos Wrote: *Sniffle* I'm gonna miss him. I honor the WBO and Brad for all he's done. The WBO has spread greatly and I honor it for changing my bey life. And then Brad just left...

AHAHAHAHAH!
This made my day.
Your profile says you joined the WBO a couple of weeks ago.
I was a guest since 2009 and finally joined a couple of weeks ago.