Yo-kai watch anime discussion

the few people that still follow it (including me, kinda) or any of the other side series (ex:shadow side,academy Y:encounter with N) can talk about it here with me
Isn’t the show dead? Like I think they stopped making episodes. Season 3 of the show ruined it since they revoiced all of the original characters.
Not for Japan it isn’t. I doubt that anyone here is Japanese though, unless they are fluent in english as a second language, or are just using google translate.
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:46 PM)Orbit Wrote: Not for Japan it isn’t. I doubt that anyone here is Japanese though, unless they are fluent in english as a second language, or are just using google translate.

Then why did the cancel the English dub?
(Dec. 31, 2019  3:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:46 PM)Orbit Wrote: Not for Japan it isn’t.  I doubt that anyone here is Japanese though, unless they are fluent in english as a second language, or are just using google translate.

Then why did the cancel the English dub?

the horror/action/comedy follow up to it "shadowside" dub should be coming next year I believe.and a new series, Y academy started in japan on the 27th. and yokai watch in general almost completely flopped in the west, despite them announcing localization for the next game
(Dec. 31, 2019  4:46 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  3:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Then why did the cancel the English dub?

the horror/action/comedy follow up to it "shadowside" dub should be coming next year I believe.and a new series, Y academy started in japan on the 27th. and yokai watch in general almost completely flopped in the west, despite them announcing localization for the next game

Likely because the third season changed all of the voice actors. The first two seasons were pretty good IMO.
have anyone play the yokai game called yokai watch 4
movie 5 is amazing, truly the peak of cinema. seriously tho, its actually rly gud.
I have never watched that but it sounds cool