Yo Bladers! A new blader is joining you.

Hello bladers from around the world. My name is Moksh123. I live in India and i truly respect India. I am also a pure Indian.
I have started posting threads, but i forgot to introduce myself. So here I am.
Well, welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.
Thanx, Vongola hibara.
Welcome to the WBO!
I'm an Indian too. Hope you have a nice stay here. Feel free to PM me if you have any problems.
Want some signatures? PM me
Hay look at this im pretty sure every one here is a good blader are you guys entering the "beyblade world championships aswell you'll do quite good ya know he he im from england my mane goal is to break my way to the top of the world with my gasher and I were ameing to be unstopable once ive recieved the phantom orion and create phantom gasher I will be invincible plus the ruler of death will be me ha ha I have know intrest in so called "bladers spirit" after all that is what I dont follow.
welcome to wbo
Please add more content to your post. Anyway, welcome to the wbo! Be sure to read the pm kai-v sent you!
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
thanks Bobmcdoogal, deja vu and hellcrown1000. i have read the kai-v's pm.
if you live in Mumbai,please,PM me
welcome dude have a good time
i am jksiddh welcome to wbo

indian only i am and if every indian seeing this attend the next tour at mumbai for more details join the thread
(Sep. 24, 2015  6:10 PM)Jksiddh Wrote: i am jksiddh welcome to wbo

indian only i am and if every indian seeing this attend the next tour at mumbai for more details join the thread

This introduction was posted in 2012, so you're not likely to get an answer Smile