Yo!

From Ezboards, to Ty Kamara and here. For a while before coming here was I seriously at a loss for words. So many people I can remember such as seeing Kai-V and Breedo here who stands out as of current though also wondering if, well, quite a few others have stepped out the time machine whom i've known from my past. But! Returning back to a legendary scene such as Beyblade still! To this day! Remains impactful in my life with an example being my team from years ago wanting to challenge GenocideBBShadow and his Beyblade team. I still remember his website and so on alongside me, at one point challenging BeyBrad with this impression that it'd become an eventual thing but when you're young well. .you're young. Aside from an ongoing moment of turning back the pendulum a bit am I happy to step back into the scene while from years ago to now do I still have my Dranzer Metal Flame atop my stand with each day still reminding myself even how rare I, and even we are to retain these memories, guys. Tournaments, losing to another's Dranzer GT while in complete ignorance of the Engine Gear system (who I still keep in contact with) and eventually climbing that usual ladder once again after being told about them kept, like anyone else, that fire alive to better myself as it'd been an after school mission for me around those times.

But without rambling too much am I happy to be back and embrace what assisted strongly in what kept my childhood all the more interesting. So on that note, hiya! <3
Welcome to WBO!