Yet Another Introductory Post

Ciao! I’m Jamie, a 16 year old American first-timer in the beyblade community! Usually I spend my time working on multimedia arts and playing video games, but on the sidelines I always wanted to play beyblade after I was given a bey by a friend. I’ve been a casual fan since the metal saga, playing Metal Fusion on the DS as well, but since then I’ve been out of the loop and know almost nothing now! :’) Hopefully I can really get into the series and kick some beybutt in tournaments!
(Jan. 21, 2020  12:49 AM)Jamiezee Wrote: Ciao! I’m Jamie, a 16 year old American first-timer in the beyblade community! Usually I spend my time working on multimedia arts and playing video games, but on the sidelines I always wanted to play beyblade after I was given a bey by a friend. I’ve been a casual fan since the metal saga, playing Metal Fusion on the DS as well, but since then I’ve been out of the loop and know almost nothing now! :’) Hopefully I can really get into the series and kick some beybutt in tournaments!
Welcome! What state do you live in?
(Jan. 21, 2020  12:59 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Welcome! What state do you live in?

California!
(Jan. 22, 2020  2:13 AM)Jamiezee Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2020  12:59 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Welcome! What state do you live in?

California!

Me too! What city?
Hewwo and welcome to the WBO!

Oooo a Californian! Same here
(Jan. 22, 2020  2:25 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  2:13 AM)Jamiezee Wrote: California!

Me too! What city?

(Jan. 22, 2020  2:48 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Hewwo and welcome to the WBO!

I live in SoCal, Near Escondido! What about you?
Welcome new as well.
Happy Blading
(Jan. 22, 2020  8:54 PM)Jamiezee Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  2:25 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Me too! What city?

(Jan. 22, 2020  2:48 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Hewwo and welcome to the WBO!

I live in SoCal, Near Escondido! What about you?

I live in Carlsbad! So not too far away!
Ahh...
I live in the Bey Area... (pun intended) in Oakland