Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

OMCG. It's times likes these when I really wish I had Paypal and access to YJA (this happens a lot, btw.) I want that second auction so badly...
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e120086729
DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! MS NIB! I'd say 63 USD isn't too bad of a price. Again, I wish i could bid on YJA.
(Nov. 05, 2011  1:24 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e120086729
DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! MSUV NIB! I'd say 63 USD isn't too bad of a price. Again, I wish i could bid on YJA.

That's a Dragoon MS, not MSUV.
Sorry Ga'Hooleone that's A-126 Dragoon MS not MSUV Unhappy Still a good price Smile
Ah, misread that. Pinching_eyes_2 I agree though, it's still a good price for NIB Dragoon.
that first auction temps me Kaizer.... lol
This guy makes some cool recolours, so here is one i liked inparticularly Grin

Variares, red and black, at thirst i thought it was the Mars Red version, but i was wrong.

I see an Uriel 2 there with a mostly mint tip - that auction's price is going to skyrocket.
Actually, it is a Gold corocoro Wolborg/uriel.
Is still pretty expensive though.....
Someone call it....
(Nov. 08, 2011  12:09 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Actually, it is a Gold corocoro Wolborg/uriel.
Is still pretty expensive though.....
Someone call it....

That Blade Base is most definitely Uriel 2's.
Its Uriel/Wolborg 3..XD
but surely going to go high since it has Cyber Dragoon Battle spec...some recolors..
i aint gonna involve..XD
OBJECTION!
That beyblade is the same base as Corocoro wolborg 3/Uriel.
Don't beleive me?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFscy2ZDDu7DE3BVsHIkT...lLy3-vxGMA]
This is my own picture of my Uriel. Easily comparable to the BB on the YJA auction as well as not having the spikes removable.
Hm. I was not aware the two BB's looked so similar, right down to the nasty florescent red rubber.

Oh well. My apologies for the mistake.
Nah..i already have those GT..XD
i only get extra GT's only if ican found cheap one..its going to rise sooner or later..