YGOTAS

(Mar. 19, 2011  7:48 AM)Xyo Wrote: carp so many awesome animes today

This isn't even considered a anime....
Kaiba is very deep. He goes from being poor, with brown hair, to being rich with green hair, to being rich with brown hair.
Kaiba quote "Screw the moey I have rules!"
Episode Elven "I think beyblades going to sue somebody!" ~ Yugi
I thought Kiba said that. I remember when I said that to Diamond he was all shocked. He was like "What? Who are they going to sue?"
i say i like Yami the best. He always seems to make epic things in the show hillarious in the parody. Best quote: "Man i really hate milkshakes. Die milkshake, Die! Thats right milkshake. You have been defeated. Now you go to milkshake prison"
LOL
(May. 10, 2011  12:06 AM)stormbringer123 Wrote: i say i like Yami the best. He always seems to make epic things in the show hillarious in the parody. Best quote: "Man i really hate milkshakes. Die milkshake, Die! Thats right milkshake. You have been defeated. Now you go to milkshake prison"
LOL

More Yaminess

I like the reference in episode 52
"Is that a Honda"
"No it's Tristan"
"MOKUBA! SPEAK TO ME!"

"Bulbasaur."
Well, let me bring this back after a month of quiet. Honestly, when Yugi said "I think beyblades going to sue somebody" I LOL'ed like crazy. One of my favorite episodes.
Too bad they brought back Tristian's stupid voice using "Reborn the Monster!"... Oh wait, I like the stupid voice, never mind! What the hell was Joey and Tea doing after they ditched Bakura and Tristian. (Who then ditches Bakura... He smells.)
I think it's funny how they don't care about Bakura. They're so mean to him, it's so funny! Poor Bakura...