Xtend + chip 3d print?

Hi guys, I'm planning on buying a B-123 long bey launcher set-

but before I commit to it I want to try Xtend + with my friends, so does anyone have or can link me to a STL file of the Xtend + chip?

I know it's performance will not truly reflect the genuine TT Xtend chip since it will be 3d printed and not injection molded. And I can't use it in tournaments (though Perth HAS no tournaments for anyone above 13 years of age)

But I am just hoping someone could please help me out before I fully commit to the purchase.

--

I found that this channel has made his own rubber Xtend chip, but for the life of me can't find that file

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgSh0Jto5hM
Just buy the set already, it's worth your money for everything it comes with (Xtend Chip with chip remover tool, Long Beylauncher, Power Grip, red Launcher Grip).

Waiting for a 3D print file is wasting time. Just buy the set you will never regret (and even the Left Long Beylauncher too if you have the budget; the Proof Frame is also competitive)
That isn't very helpful.

And as I said. I can't compete, because there are no events near me that I can participate in.

Additionally i want to see what happens if i print a chip in rubber.
Nah buy the set. 3D printing beyblade parts is like kind of time consuming/difficult unless your smart enough to make it 98% similar to the real thing. You have to know what your doing when it comes to 3d printing your not just gonna hop on a machine and go to town making parts.