[Unanswered]  Xtend Plus likelyhood

so guys, based on how Takara has released products in the past.

How likely (or how soon) do you think, would it be before TT releases beys (in random boosters, or otherwise) with Xtend Plus? as in, already with the Xtend chip installed- making the long R string launcher set redundant for getting the chip?
Looking at ultimate reboot they may release it a few months later on in a booster set or in another set with Achilles. I usually like to wait to with these type of things since I know they usually don't keep it in one set forever (Random booster layers as well)
Dont we already have a Xtend page? Maybe this needs to be merged with a different thread? Sry for being rude
(Sep. 26, 2018  4:53 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Looking at ultimate reboot they may release it a few months later on in a booster set or in another set with Achilles. I usually like to wait to with these type of things since I know they usually don't keep it in one set forever (Random booster layers as well)

I think they're not going to make it more confusing than it already is. TT is most likely never going to have the Xtend Chip pre-installed. It's most likely going to be in a set with Z Achilles 11 Xtend with the chip and tool.
(Sep. 26, 2018  4:53 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Looking at ultimate reboot they may release it a few months later on in a booster set or in another set with Achilles. I usually like to wait to with these type of things since I know they usually don't keep it in one set forever (Random booster layers as well)

I don't believe Ultimate Reboot is a good comparison since Ul was first released as a Corocoro prize, and then re-released with tN to be more easily accessible to the public. The Xtend Chip plus the tool in this set is actually very accessible, so I don't believe they'll re-release the Xtend Chip for a while.