Poll: what do u think about my signatures

awesome
80.88%
good
10.78%
just ok
8.33%
Total: 100% 204 vote(s)
Oh then good. But the burning and dodging, try to make it more obvious. Anyway, goodbye.
(Jul. 26, 2011  12:38 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Oh then good. But the burning and dodging, try to make it more obvious. Anyway, goodbye.

" Anyway, goodbye."? wat do u mean by that? Chocked_2
I am now puking because of this partnerships :s

In the GFX world, the dodge and burning tool is used for lighting, which you don't understand well. your sig also lost its flow, because of the many renders you have in there (EXCEPT if it is a request)

EDIT:
she ment its the end of the talk
I ment that a sig should and ONLY should have 1 render, or the flow is destroy Uncertain

go to here: http://gfxforums.net/index.php
(Jul. 26, 2011  12:57 PM)DeX Wrote: I ment that a sig should and ONLY should have 1 render, or the flow is destroy Uncertain

go to here: http://gfxforums.net/index.php

ok dude i understand now what u mean bu flow and thanks for the link to the site well i will try my best to maintain my sigs flow in future
when will my sig be done but if you forgot can i get a
Basalt Horoguim bey coliding with a posion serpent in the middle and in the background can you have a green firey backgroung with austinnyc116 in the bottom left corner and can u chosse the font
i want a sig ryuga and kyoya battleing and l-drago destroy and fang leone in the background and blade beast as a text and any font
soory to all whom requests i haven't done and others who were waiting or a long time well i m closing my graphic store but i will return when i have improved recently many people criticized me and gave me suggestion and now i think that i must stop my shop and gave time to practise my gfx skills. so, bye to all requesters soory to kept u waiting.
hey can u make me a sig with Galaxy Pegasus going against Lightning l drago and between them r sparks. the back round should be a dark nebula trade mark on the side with l drago, and a Galaxy pegasus face bolt on the side with galaxy pegasus.
Can you read? Tired It says closed forever in the title!
I will lock this thread now then, unless you would like me to just delete it ?
Tell me when you want it reopened ...