Xeno Xcalius/Knuckle/Jaggy Counter Discussion... And

I Honestly dont know why or how this combo even works.

I really need to beat my friend's Xeno Xcalius and i cant! Im using Spryzen S2/Knuckle/Variable and idk how i cant beat him!!

I've used my Doomscizor/Nine/Survive Combo that usually does pretty well against most other beys that my friend has. 

WE HAVE HASBRO btw. So idk why this isn't working.
I really need a counter to this. PLEASE help
(Jul. 29, 2017  9:20 PM)Doomscizor_main Wrote: I Honestly dont know why or how this combo even works.

I really need to beat my friend's Xeno Xcalius and i cant! Im using Spryzen S2/Knuckle/Variable and idk how i cant beat him!!

I've used my Doomscizor/Nine/Survive Combo that usually does pretty well against most other beys that my friend has. 

So you are attempting to beat x2 with attack and stamina.

1. Never hard launch against x2 it will tear you apart from what I heard.
2. Unicrest is better for stamina. More burst resistant to. Use U.G/H/K/S.R/S
3. Try defence. K2.H.S and W2.K.P works for me. Hasbro parts.
I dont have unicrest and me and my friends made a Beyclub so we all are supposed to use certain beys. The rules of the battles me and my friends do state that we cant borrow other's beys. And my other friend has Kerbeus K2. I am also getting Luinor L2 in the mail here shorlty though. But i am planning to get unicrest. It's weird how me and my friends do things. But i do have Wyvron W2 and W1. Would Wyvron (with both having the same setup) having Vertical and Jaggy on it help? I heard that Jaggy is good for stamina on Wyvron.

(Jul. 29, 2017  9:29 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2017  9:20 PM)Doomscizor_main Wrote: I Honestly dont know why or how this combo even works.

I dont have unicrest and me and my friends made a Beyclub so we all are supposed to use certain beys. The rules of the battles me and my friends do state that we cant borrow other's beys. And my other friend has Kerbeus K2. I am also getting Luinor L2 in the mail here shorlty though. But i am planning to get unicrest. It's weird how me and my friends do things. But i do have Wyvron W2 and W1. Would Wyvron (with both having the same setup) having Vertical and Jaggy on it help? I heard that Jaggy is good for stamina on Wyvron.

(Jul. 29, 2017  9:29 PM)MWF Wrote:

dont have unicrest and me and my friends made a Beyclub so we all are supposed to use certain beys. The rules of the battles me and my friends do state that we cant borrow other's beys. And my other friend has Kerbeus K2. I am also getting Luinor L2 in the mail here shorlty though. But i am planning to get unicrest. It's weird how me and my friends do things. But i do have Wyvron W2 and W1. Would Wyvron (with both having the same setup) having Vertical and Jaggy on it help? I heard that Jaggy is good for stamina on Wyvron
Give us the Beyblades that you have, and we'll see what we can come up with.
Practically any defense combo can beat this combo with ease. It's not even decent. Unicrest should win most of the time really easily.
Also since your L2 is going to be takara, it should win more. It has more stamina stock than X2 since X2 is unbalanced.
Limiting yourself to rules isn't going to help much though...
(Jul. 29, 2017  10:11 PM)MystMotone101 Wrote: Give us the Beyblades that you have, and we'll see what we can come up with.

Doomscizor (D2 and D1)
Spryzen (S2 and S1)
Valtreyek (V2 only)
Wyvron (W2 and W1)
(Jul. 29, 2017  10:25 PM)Doomscizor_main Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2017  10:11 PM)MystMotone101 Wrote: Give us the Beyblades that you have, and we'll see what we can come up with.

Doomscizor (D2 and D1)
Spryzen (S2 and S1)
Valtreyek (V2 only)
Wyvron (W2 and W1)

I say go with Doomscizor D2 Spread Unite.

Unite can stay in the center if he doesn't know how to bank shot, but if he does, aim toward the rim of the stadium, and Unite will actually move faster than Jaggy, allowing you to attack the Xcalius from behind.
(Jul. 29, 2017  10:25 PM)Doomscizor_main Wrote:

Doomscizor (D2 and D1)
Spryzen (S2 and S1)
Valtreyek (V2 only)
Wyvron (W2 and W1)

At the moment you almost have the parts for my favorite defence type combo. Just get R1.

The combos you are to make with it are W2.H.S for defence and R.K.U/V for attack.

Experiment with launch angles and speeds for the defense and use a strong angled launch for the attack type.
(Jul. 30, 2017  12:24 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2017  10:25 PM)Doomscizor_main Wrote: Doomscizor (D2 and D1)
Spryzen (S2 and S1)
Valtreyek (V2 only)
Wyvron (W2 and W1)

I say go with Doomscizor D2 Spread Unite.

Unite can stay in the center if he doesn't know how to bank shot, but if he does, aim toward the rim of the stadium, and Unite will actually move faster than Jaggy, allowing you to attack the Xcalius from behind.

It will selr burst. Use Survive
(Jul. 31, 2017  7:35 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2017  12:24 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: I say go with Doomscizor D2 Spread Unite.

It will selr burst. Use Survive

My survive is so worn down it looks like a hill when the preformance tip is upside down

(Jul. 31, 2017  7:36 PM)Doomscizor_main Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2017  7:35 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: It will selr burst. Use Survive

My survive is so worn down it looks like a hill when the preformance tip is upside down

And it doesnt perform well anymore
Go high defense, with an edge. Or stamina, zillion zeutron should work.

No specifics.
(Aug. 03, 2017  1:23 AM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Go high defense, with an edge. Or stamina, zillion zeutron should work.

No specifics.

Edge can be easy thrown off balance .
I didn't mean the tip. I meant high defense but it had a good attack too.
(Aug. 03, 2017  12:58 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: I didn't mean the tip. I meant high defense but it had a good attack too.

oops
Yes, it's fine. Sometimes I can leave out a bit of detail.

(tbh I never heard of Edge.)
(Aug. 03, 2017  5:57 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Yes, it's fine. Sometimes I can leave out a bit of detail.

(tbh I never heard of Edge.)

BTW, here is a picture of it: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/catego...000125.png
Oh. Thanks, I remember it. I didn't know you were talking about Horusood H1's tip.