Xcalius/Roktavor R2 Dual Pack in stock 14.99$

I believe this warrants it's own thread, due to this dual pack being a desired item based on the parts inside.

Toywiz currently has this pack listed at 21.99 PRE ORDER shipping March. And Target is currently sold out,

Compare this to KMart having it in stock now at 14.99 + 2.00$~ tax and free 2 day shipping when you sign up for a free trial service (forgot name) which you can then cancel.

To my knowledge, this is the only way to purchase this pack within America currently.

http://www.kmart.com/beyblade-burst-dual...SKIP_LEVEL
Nice find, I had checked Kmart awhile back, but they only had what Toys-R-Us had.  I ordered one just on general principal ^_^
(Feb. 04, 2017  2:31 AM)mleunc Wrote: Nice find, I had checked Kmart awhile back, but they only had what Toys-R-Us had.  I ordered one just on general principal Joyful_3

Awesome man, glad I could help
I received my package today from Kmart.

I ordered 1x Roktavor R2 and Xcalius product.

I received 2x Valtyrek and Unicrest Dual Pack.

?

I'll be returning 1 of them and getting my money back.

What should I do with the other?
(Feb. 10, 2017  9:08 AM)BeyBradTOJ Wrote: I received my package today from Kmart.

I ordered 1x Roktavor R2 and Xcalius product.

I received 2x Valtyrek and Unicrest Dual Pack.

?

I'll be returning 1 of them and getting my money back.

What should I do with the other?

You should bing you receipt and exchange it for the roktavor/xcalius pack
(Feb. 10, 2017  10:09 AM)mj9 Wrote: You should bing you receipt and exchange it for the roktavor/xcalius pack

I shipped it back and reordered the correct item. Hopefully, they ship the right item this time.

Has anyone else ordered this Dual a Pack from kmart? If so, did your item arrive in the mail?

Also, there is only 5 of these available. When I try to add 6 of this product to my cart, it gives an error. 5 adds fine though. 

Since this is a great value with 5 of the 6 parts being viable competitively, and it being the only online marketplace selling for MSRP available NOW vs Toywiz selling as pre order for March for 29.99, I'd jump on it before it's gone.
@[BeyBradTOJ] Same thing happened to me but only sent me one Valtryek and Unicrest. I sent mine back too and re-ordered R2 and Xcalius. Waiting to see if Kmart got it right this time....
(Feb. 11, 2017  11:01 PM)mleunc Wrote: @[BeyBradTOJ] Same thing happened to me but only sent me one Valtryek and Unicrest.  I sent mine back too and re-ordered R2 and Xcalius.  Waiting to see if Kmart got it right this time....

Lmao wow. I already ordered another and I'm worried they're gonna ship the same thing to me again.
Yeah, so got the 2nd order, same thing another valtryek and unicrest. I wonder why Kmart is going out of business?? I am returning again, but not gonna try ordering another one. I don't think they really have the R2 and Xcalius in stockUnhappy
(Feb. 15, 2017  2:22 AM) pid=\1363531' Wrote:I JUST GOT THE HORUSOOD AND KERBEUS DUAL PACK AND THE SPRYZEN AND ODAX DUAL PACK

I ORDERED 2 XCALIUS AND ROKTAVOR 
?????
I think that we can all conclude that you should not try buying the Xcalius and Roktavor R2 two pack from Kmart's website as they clearly do not have it and they will send you something very different.

Let's hope that it sees its release in North America soon!