Xandork Engineering | Custom Layer Design Contest!

(Mar. 15, 2019  5:34 PM)Cerberus20036 Wrote: Okay thank you for letting me know Smile

This is relevant to anyone on this thread interested in getting a custom beyblade.    https://xandorkengineering.com/
Correction, spriggans are a type of fairie
I wonder did my Typhoon Dragoon designs wins the contest or something?

Hey Xandork, I like the Dragoon Zen Storm design on your site, it can a good with those points, the attack will be super powerful & strong in battle.
(Mar. 22, 2019  9:08 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I wonder did my Typhoon Dragoon designs wins the contest or something?

Hey Xandork, I like the Dragoon Zen Storm  design on your site, it can a good with those points, the attack will be super powerful & strong in battle.

Your design came 3rd place. It's on the first post.
I would like a BEYBLADE named war Aries please answer and I’ll tell you all the features
(Oct. 04, 2019  11:48 PM)Aries23 Wrote: I would like a BEYBLADE named war Aries please answer and I’ll tell you all the features

I’m sorry, but Xandork is currently not operating a 3D Printing Service. I’m pretty sure CrazyAries has an Aries Beyblade, and Corrupt has a 3D Printing Service
(Sep. 15, 2020  4:30 AM)DarkDrake2007 Wrote: I hope your doing well!

Congrats you just broken the nercoposting rule
(Sep. 15, 2020  4:56 PM)DarkDrake2007 Wrote: My bad
I'm new to this site
Read the rules. I will report the thread so it can be closed
(Sep. 15, 2020  5:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  4:56 PM)DarkDrake2007 Wrote: My bad
I'm new to this site
Read the rules. I will report the thread so it can be closed

Thanks I'll Make sure to read them
I know you're not doing any requests right now, but I have a question(s). Do you do paint jobs for the Beyblade? Or does the buyer have to do it? Also, do you print uni-lock beys as well?
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:46 PM)Sandaldude Wrote: I know you're not doing any requests right now, but I have a question(s). Do you do paint jobs for the Beyblade? Or does the buyer have to do it? Also, do you print uni-lock beys as well?

I make my own customize version of the Plastic Gens Beyblades & make blueprints for people to make the beys with their 3D Printers like my Beyblade in my Elemental Warrior's beyblade spin off series: Beyblade Elemental Force series, https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Element...ntal-Force- this creation page will show the blueprints & designs of the beys, I made on this series.

No for both questions.

If you like the beyblade, I made, you can make them in your Xandork Engineering site as burst beys or make with your 3d printers?
(Sep. 04, 2021  1:22 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:46 PM)Sandaldude Wrote: I know you're not doing any requests right now, but I have a question(s). Do you do paint jobs for the Beyblade? Or does the buyer have to do it? Also, do you print uni-lock beys as well?

I make my own customize version of the Plastic Gens Beyblades & make blueprints for people to make the beys with their 3D Printers like my Beyblade in my Elemental Warrior's beyblade spin off series: Beyblade Elemental Force series, https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Element...ntal-Force- this creation page will show the blueprints & designs of the beys, I made on this series.

No for both questions.

If you like the beyblade, I made, you can make them in your Xandork Engineering site as burst beys or make with your 3d printers?
Okay. Thanks. Also, you're spin off series is pretty cool.
(Sep. 06, 2021  1:45 AM)Sandaldude Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2021  1:22 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I make my own customize version of the Plastic Gens Beyblades & make blueprints for people to make the beys with their 3D Printers like my Beyblade in my Elemental Warrior's beyblade spin off series: Beyblade Elemental Force series, https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Element...ntal-Force- this creation page will show the blueprints & designs of the beys, I made on this series.

No for both questions.

Okay. Thanks. Also, you're spin off series is pretty cool.

you're welcome & thank for my spin off series, If you build those beys with the 3D printer, tell me your thoughts of them and post the image too.