Wyvang Girago BD145MF

Sure I have to work tomorrow but it will be up.
Good combo, but... I would have used either SP230 or E230 as Ultra said, otherwise, great job!

This is Zero g format of course.
(May. 04, 2013  8:23 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Good combo, but... I would have used either SP230 or E230 as Ultra said, otherwise, great job!

Well, This combo is not really designed for zero-G. This combo would probably get owned by tons of things on SP/E230 if used in a BB-10, just since Wyvang and Girago can't make contact and KO or "drain" the spin of their opponent, which is the whole point of this thing. Smile It would absolutely work much better in zero-G with SP/E230, though, since BD145 scrapes so bad Tongue_out but at that point, you would have a completely different concept...
(May. 04, 2013  8:23 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Good combo, but... I would have used either SP230 or E230 as Ultra said, otherwise, great job!

This combo would be horrible with those tracks and this is the bb10
Ok. But, thanks for the heads up Yuko! Can't wait to see you there.
i just made a combo to test against. i'm not confident about it but its my only hope. i don't have any of the triple sets and i am just getting my hands on a bb10. try saramanda badihamis ok cant spell... msf-m ed145 mf.
(May. 04, 2013  9:34 PM)OmegaD Wrote: i just made a combo to test against. i'm not confident about it but its my only hope. i don't have any of the triple sets and i am just getting my hands on a bb10. try saramanda badihamis ok cant spell... msf-m ed145 mf.

Sorry I traded my bahamdia so I don't have one any more