Writing Tournament Semi-Finals: ContoL_ Vs. @wesome!

The round that will decide who shall see Temporal for the gold!

Entry 1
Entry 2
Time to vote!
Let's see. I vote for... entry 1. To me, the story is much more amazing than entry 2 Smile
This is my first writing vote, so I dunno if what I said is right or wrong XD
EDIT: Took the quote out, so it's still anonymous.

Uhh...no it doesn't Chocked_2

Wink I changed it. There, completely anonymous.
I vote for entry two. I really liked the descriptions used in entry two and I just liked the ideas that the writer put in it. One thing that I didn't like about entry one was the way it was fomatted, since it was just one big block of text. It was hard for me to read and I would end up skipping over parts accidentally, but that might have just been my ADD distracting me. Anyway, I thought both of these entries were good, but I liked entry 2 better. Both of the writers did great work and deserve to have made it this far.
(Aug. 17, 2011  12:22 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Let's see. I vote for... entry 1. To me, the story is much more amazing than entry 2 Smile
How did you read both entries in 2 minutes still with time to write your post and come to a conclusion?
(Aug. 17, 2011  12:32 AM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  12:22 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Let's see. I vote for... entry 1. To me, the story is much more amazing than entry 2 Smile
How did you read both entries in 2 minutes still with time to write your post and come to a conclusion?

Why do you care so much? Honestly, I absolutely hate when people get mad for such picky reasons. Maybe it's possible he just skimmed through each and picked out what he liked?

I don't know, it's just annoys me when I see people getting all picky. Just be polite and don't over-react.
I'll vote for entry 2.
When I saw the first entry, I thought :WTF!? THIS IS MARIO'S BLOCKS!?
And, It didn't bring me to the story.
Same. I read both, and 2 was just a better story. They were both Semi-Finals quality, however, but the brick of text turned me away. In other comments, not to be mean, but I agree with ControL_. We all put a LOT of work into these stories, and if someone bases an opinion off of how it looks after a skim, it hurts our pride as a writer, and is kinda disrespectful. I mean, at least acknowledge the work they went through, right? Unless your entry looks like Shadow X 956something or other. Then you can ignore it. Because obviously, not much effort went into it.
NOT COOL PEOPLE.....
Ah, that's done with. Moving on now, Score is 3-1, Entry 2.
i think number 2 suits every thing it tops entry 1 by a high flyer
Definitely entry 2. It signifies the theme to the maximum level. There is so much tension and the icebreaker was being betrayed by his own father. That truly is a heartbreak betrayal.
Game!

5-1, Entry two wins.
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!! Congrats Control_ Im the best writer at skool and i will start putting storys on WBO but main thing Congrats Control_
So now the best two writers of WBO is here: Temporal and Control!

who will be the best one?This is gonna to be a big fight!

Now The broadcaster - Tenshou Yoku ( which is me) and the ones who are eating popcorns on the bench are going to watch this battle!

I will report and point the views about the writings once they are right out from the cooker!

And-

Let the wings of hope bless these two best writers!
Thank you Mr broadcaster, uncomfortably building up the tension :p haha.

Just to let you know, my post was about as polite as you can post it, please read it in a neutral mindset.
But there IS some tension. It is technically the Super Bowl of the WBO Writing community. You get one shot, and one shot ONLY. You swim or drown. You feast or die of starvation. Second Place is only the first loser. That kind of thing.
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:30 PM)Temporal Wrote: But there IS some tension. It is technically the Super Bowl of the WBO Writing community. You get one shot, and one shot ONLY. You swim or drown. You feast or die of starvation. Second Place is only the first loser. That kind of thing.
Wow.... That doesn't help the nervous feeling.
Actually, I'm kinda nervous. You're supposed to be. If you don't really feel anything during a competition, then it is not the competition for you, no?
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:38 PM)Temporal Wrote: Actually, I'm kinda nervous. You're supposed to be. If you don't really feel anything during a competition, then it is not the competition for you, no?

And with that challenge by Temporal, I would like you both to please visit the official thread for the announcing of the last theme-and a twist!