Wreck-It Ralph

This movie is all about a video game character and for all the video game fans out there I fell you are going to LOVE this movie. Basically the plot is that this video game character is sick of being a villain so he escapes out of his game to prove he can be a good guy. He escapes to a city call Hero's Duty where he meets a girl named Vanellope von Schweetz one of the game characters who learned that her game could effect the whole entire arcade. I am a gamer fanatic so I think this movie will be great.

The game Reckitt Ralph is based off of the game Fix-it Felix. So in the video game for Reckitt Ralph you can either play Fix-it Felix or Reckitt Ralph. The game will be produced in collaboration between Disney Interactive and Activision and will be an extension to the film. Game levels will be based off of the film as well.
Yes, I saw this trailer not too long ago and it looks fantastic! It's a great idea, and like you said, is great for anyone who loves video games. The animation is also amazing. I'm definitely going to watch it when it hits theaters.
I just saw this trailer today and I might just go and see it in November because I thinks interessing
Tbh, this movie only looks interesting because we all saw recognizable characters in the trailer (Bowser, Pac-Man ghosts, etc) It is basically just a ploy to get us to be interested in this movie...

...and it is working =/
(Aug. 07, 2012  9:14 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Tbh, this movie only looks interesting because we all saw recognizable characters in the trailer (Bowser, Pac-Man ghosts, etc) It is basically just a ploy to get us to be interested in this movie...

...and it is working =/

Nope, not really. I, for one, am interested in the plot itself, and the kind of games that are going to be parodied. I like the fact that it's about video games, and I could care less if they suddenly cut out every recognizable character in the movie. It looks interesting story-wise. Yep, looks like generalizing isn't working out too well for you. Maybe that's the reason it caught your eye, but I can assure you that some people value the movie for it's concept. It's kinda like Toy Story in the sense that, I and many others love that movie, even though many of the toys didn't even exist prior to the movie. Buzz Lightyear and Woody weren't real; that doesn't make the movie any less interesting.
I like the trailer, im gonna probably see it.
(Aug. 07, 2012  9:36 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  9:14 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Tbh, this movie only looks interesting because we all saw recognizable characters in the trailer (Bowser, Pac-Man ghosts, etc) It is basically just a ploy to get us to be interested in this movie...

...and it is working =/

Nope, not really. I, for one, am interested in the plot itself, and the kind of games that are going to be parodied. I like the fact that it's about video games, and I could care less if they suddenly cut out every recognizable character in the movie. It looks interesting story-wise. Yep, looks like generalizing isn't working out too well for you. Maybe that's the reason it caught your eye, but I can assure you that some people value the movie for it's concept. It's kinda like Toy Story in the sense that, I and many others love that movie, even though many of the toys didn't even exist prior to the movie. Buzz Lightyear and Woody weren't real; that doesn't make the movie any less interesting.

Don't get me wrong, Toy Story was amazing, and I saw it way before I even owned a Mr. Potato head. But look at the trailer for a second. Now, yes it is an interesting concept to start with, but imagine a person's surprise when they watch the trailer, and they think "Holy carp, Bowser!" Immediately the movie which was already peculiar to start with, now has an even greater pull to it. Psychologically, it just makes sense that one now has an even greater desire to see the film. Even if you aren't going to see the movie just for the characters (which no one should) the inclusion of said characters is not only a strong part of the movies appeal and tone (video game characters in a video game movie, duh) but also a powerful marketing strategy.

I am planning to see this movie, with or without those characters. But think about how seeing those characters in the trailer impacted your overall opinion of the movie, even if you think it didn't at all. Now do you see what I mean?
Saw a new commercial on this movie and now want to see it even more! It look greater than I expected!
i want to see the movie because it has sonic the hedghog and Dr eggman
I saw Q*Bert! Yeah! I really want to see this, it has more referances than I can count.
I am going to see this wether my dad likes it or not Its amazing.
I know, I like the part were the Ralph was in that world were is was called Hero's Duty, and the girl said " you better watch me step in that" LOL!
I am wanting to see this movie more and more. I saw a sneek preview on TV and it looks soo good. I will see if I can find out any more news on it. I know it comes out on Nov 3, I am pretty sure that is the date, if it is wrong let me know.
(Oct. 20, 2012  6:30 PM)Van-Da-Lizer Wrote: I am wanting to see this movie more and more. I saw a sneek preview on TV and it looks soo good. I will see if I can find out any more news on it. I know it comes out on Nov 3, I am pretty sure that is the date, if it is wrong let me know.
I comes out on November 2nd and I mgiht see this movie when it comes out
(Oct. 20, 2012  6:31 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2012  6:30 PM)Van-Da-Lizer Wrote: I am wanting to see this movie more and more. I saw a sneek preview on TV and it looks soo good. I will see if I can find out any more news on it. I know it comes out on Nov 3, I am pretty sure that is the date, if it is wrong let me know.
I comes out on November 2nd and I mgiht see this movie when it comes out

Seems like it is taking forever to come out. I can't wait for this movie. I am a huge gamer. So I know I am going to like it.
My little sister wants to watch this movie A LOT but I dont really want to see it XD
(Oct. 22, 2012  4:14 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: My little sister wants to watch this movie A LOT but I dont really want to see it XD

Are you or your sister a gamer? If so I couldn't imagine why you wouldn't want to see a movie about a video game character.
This movie comes out in 5 days! Can't wait! I am on the edge of my sit just waitin.
This movie was better than i thought it would be. Cute, adorable, but more than that. It was a great film. Not the best out there, but worth seeing at least once.
I saw it yesterday, and Ralph doesn't meet Vanellope in Heroes Duty, he meets her in in Sugar Rush.

Edit: Fixed my grammar; I think?
This moview was really cool, and one of the most creative ones in a long time. I loved all of the game and candy references in there, and I really hope they make a sequel.