Wow...

Dayum, I just stumbled across here by typing "beyblade hobby forum" into Google, just to see what came up!

I remember the days of beyblade fondly, I spent loads on them, but never had enough to buy the latest HMS ones that came out, which I wanted so bad. I was an okay player, probably the best in my ring of friends who played, but then again, I did spend a bit on them. Even when they had just got out of fashion, I got my dad and stepmum to play, and they loved them.

So yeah, just a little introduction. And reading through the members list, I remember the names from OTC, which I was quite bummed to go away on holiday, and come back to find it had been taken down.

So I am 18, almost going to university (hopefully), but y'know, I still have a small selection of beyblades in a plastic bag that I saved when I moved house a few years back, found them recently, had a little mess with them, and all the memories came flowing back! Grin
Welcome to Beywiki! Always nice to see old faces from OtC coming back. You came at a great time, with Beyblade about to come back. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
I totally remember the name, but I can't specifically recall you personally x.x
Welcome back though!
Well, at the time, I was about... 13? I might have been using Ripcord99 at that time in history, and I was also quite noobish, never really posting that much. I definitely remember Brad, and you G, Alice, Toto and some other guys. It was so long ago xD

Does anyone remember a place called BBArena? That was the first website I ever went to about the beyblade hobby, and I remember the guy was a bit like "OMG IF YOU FEEL HOT AIR OFF YOUR SPIN U IS WELL GUD", but I loved the forums. OtC was probably the best though, it had the most thorough database ever!

I also might decide to add some stuff to the wiki. Any new stuff appreciated?
We're always looking for new people to contribute content. Check out the wiki forum and post your ideas there.
I just might. I'll find my Dranzer V2, and add an article on it when I get back to my dad's.
Nice to see you here. I hope you enjoy it here.
Sweet, another new member and one from good ol' OTC at that