Worst dancers you've ever seen

Miley Cyrus Twerking.She ruined it for everyone in my school.
When was there fun in it...?

Anyway, I'm not sure if this thread is about the worst dancers we've seen, or worst celebrity dancers. If it's the former, it'll probably turn into SPAM, as I'm sure none of you know "that one kid in the talent show at my school a couple years back."
Worst celebreties
The comittee suck at dancing. I'll challenge them to any free style break dance and win :p just kidding. My brother sucks at break dancing. We have this dance down in philly called the “Nae,Nae" as he attempted to do it he ended up doing “Carlton's dance" (from the fresh prince of Belair). And we also have another dance down here named “the jerk" And it looks like he's jogging when he does it.Basically the dude really sucks.
(Sep. 15, 2014  3:54 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: The comittee suck at dancing. I'll challenge them to any free style break dance and win :p just kidding. My brother sucks at break dancing. We have this dance down in philly called the “Nae,Nae" as he attempted to do it he ended up doing “Carlton's dance" (from the fresh prince of Belair). And we also have another dance down here named “the jerk" And it looks like he's jogging when he does it.Basically the dude really sucks.

He said dancing celebrities.
Celebrities and brothers and sisters I guess.