[Worldwide] Team Royal Excalibur Delta

Welcome to my team, Royal Excalibur Delta (RED). I am Ryker Kurogane, and my bey is Samurai Ifrit W145CF. This team is for those who believe they have the strongest bey in the world, and would like to prove it. It is a team for warriors. Any Blader seeking to show off his or her unbeatable power belongs to this team.

There are only a few rules for this team:
1. You must have a 4D system or Zero-G bey as your primary bey.
2. I will not tolerate cyber bullying of ANY kind, including insults, profanity, and condescending behavior.
3. As long as you follow these rules, Royal Excalibur Delta will be one of the greatest Beyblade teams of all time!

To join:
1. Post your username
2. Bey you use
3. A brief history of your time as a Blader.
As for myself, I began Blading when Metal Fusion first premiered in America. My first bey was Storm Pegasus 105RF, and when Zero-G came out, Samurai Ifrit became my favorite. I have been a member of Team Metal Strike on Facebook for over a year, and I am a member of the Blad3rz4Ever on Youtube. So, who would like to be a member of RED, and show the world the power of a true warrior?
lets make an alliance between ur and my team... Blitz BeyBusters
(Feb. 23, 2014  4:35 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: lets make an alliance between ur and my team... Blitz BeyBusters
Once I get more members, at least 10, I will be happy to make an alliance.
Hello, my name is Jack McGuire (Xaos Ninja), and I really want to join a team. I have a total of 3 Zero - Gs, (Samurai Ifrid, Pirate Orochi, and Guardian Leviathan) I have 12 Japanese Metal Fight beys, 4D and others, and I have around 35-40 American Beys. Here is my Beyblading story:

I always was a beyblader since I can remember. My brothers always played, so I always played. I took in my brother's beys after they both finally quit, but I still play. That was when plastics were still selling in stores. I stopped playing beyblade until Metal Fight came out first in Japan. I bought a Storm Pegasus and Dark Bull (I still have them Cute), and got my friends into over seas buying. Soon, we were the only kids in town who knew what Metal Fight was xD. After a while, with more buying and buying, It was finally 2011. I saw an ad about some Beyblade World Championships, so I wanted to join. I never knew that I would do so good. I won over Atlanta. Then Georgia. Then my part of the country. I had to face off people that I had never met. I lost in the second battle in nationals because of Zachia Garcia, but I know that I did good. I guess that leads me into the now.
(Feb. 23, 2014  10:00 PM)Xaos Ninja Wrote: Hello, my name is Jack McGuire (Xaos Ninja), and I really want to join a team. I have a total of 3 Zero - Gs, (Samurai Ifrid, Pirate Orochi, and Guardian Leviathan) I have 12 Japanese Metal Fight beys, 4D and others, and I have around 35-40 American Beys. Here is my Beyblading story:

I always was a beyblader since I can remember. My brothers always played, so I always played. I took in my brother's beys after they both finally quit, but I still play. That was when plastics were still selling in stores. I stopped playing beyblade until Metal Fight came out first in Japan. I bought a Storm Pegasus and Dark Bull (I still have them Cute), and got my friends into over seas buying. Soon, we were the only kids in town who knew what Metal Fight was xD. After a while, with more buying and buying, It was finally 2011. I saw an ad about some Beyblade World Championships, so I wanted to join. I never knew that I would do so good. I won over Atlanta. Then Georgia. Then my part of the country. I had to face off people that I had never met. I lost in the second battle in nationals because of Zachia Garcia, but I know that I did good. I guess that leads me into the now.
Awesome! Welcome to the team!
Cool team.Add Team Blazing D-stroyers to that alliance list.
(Mar. 02, 2014  3:48 PM)King EVIL Emper Wrote: Cool team.Add Team Blazing D-stroyers to that alliance list.
There is no alliance list. I would like RED to be its own team for a while, to get used to it before I do anything like an alliance.
Ok, very soon I will be moving this team to my other account, so be prepared, Xaos.
(Mar. 04, 2014  9:09 PM)Ryker Kurogane Wrote: Ok, very soon I will be moving this team to my other account, so be prepared, Xaos.
Your only allowed 1 account.
(Mar. 04, 2014  9:13 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2014  9:09 PM)Ryker Kurogane Wrote: Ok, very soon I will be moving this team to my other account, so be prepared, Xaos.
I can't delete my other one, so I'm keeping it inactive. Also, I've decided not to move the team.
(Mar. 04, 2014  9:26 PM)Ryker Kurogane Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2014  9:13 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
I can't delete my other one, so I'm keeping it inactive. Also, I've decided not to move the team.
You should PM Kai-V so she can merge the accounts.
(Mar. 04, 2014  9:28 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2014  9:26 PM)Ryker Kurogane Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2014  9:13 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Your only allowed 1 account.
Ok, I'll try that, thanks! But just in case, is there a way to delete an account?

(Mar. 04, 2014  9:33 PM)Ryker Kurayami Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2014  9:28 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2014  9:26 PM)Ryker Kurogane Wrote: I can't delete my other one, so I'm keeping it inactive. Also, I've decided not to move the team.
Ok, I'll try that, thanks! But just in case, is there a way to delete an account?
Oh, this is my other account. I logged in to figure out how to delete it.
Yes, it is possible but only mods can do it. Merging the accounts are better.
Until I can change my name again, I would like everyone to call me Raiden. :3 I have recently fallen in love with that name.

(Mar. 04, 2014  9:43 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Yes, it is possible but only mods can do it. Merging the accounts are better.
Ok. Thanks for your help!
Ok.. Lol. Are we going to try to have a tournament or something???
(Mar. 06, 2014  1:45 PM)Xaos Ninja Wrote: Ok.. Lol. Are we going to try to have a tournament or something???
I've been thinking about it. Only problem is I can't leave South Florida.
Name:ImperialBrave

Bey ComboGrineath Anubis ED145XF

Story:Ive been blading for 3yrs and i currently am 12 yrs old.I remember picking up my first beyblade,Dark Cancer.Beyblading has been a big part of my life for along time,even before Metal fight came out.I started my first team about 2 yrs ago and recently quit do to racism.I have been going through so many combos,But now i have finally chosen my partner,Death Anubis ED145XF.My favorite color is red,my favorite blader is Dunamis.I am hpoing to spread the word of .R.E.D.!.
@ImperialBrave: You already have a team.
(Mar. 09, 2014  11:32 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: @ImperialBrave: You already have a team.

There is nothing wrong with that.
(Mar. 09, 2014  11:43 PM)Aquamarine Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2014  11:32 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: @ImperialBrave: You already have a team.

From my experience, others been asked to quit their old teams, if they'd like to join a new one.

Teams don't serve a huge purpose anyways.
Welcome to the team, ImperialBrave! You have a really cool bey. My back-up bey also uses the Death wheel. It's my favorite 4D wheel. My favorite non-4D wheel is Ray.

(Mar. 09, 2014  11:49 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2014  11:43 PM)Aquamarine Wrote:

From my experience, others been asked to quit their old teams, if they'd like to join a new one.

Teams don't serve a huge purpose anyways.
You have a point. Anyway, ImperialBrave did say that he quit his old team, so I have no problem with him joining.
I have created a Facebook page for the team. Come check it out! It still needs some improving, though, as it is brand new.