World Beyblade Organization Desktop Wallpaper

Having checked the forum over the weekend. I noticed that people wanted the WBO wallpaper I made and posted in the Spinoff threads and desktop thread. Having got permission from Brad to publicly release to everybody, I have now uploaded it. Feel free to use it as you wish. The first one is for widescreen monitors and the second is for your standard monitors.

1440x900 (Widescreen monitors)

1280x1024 (standard monitors)

Yay, Thanks Espio, Good job Smile
1280x768? (or does 1440x900 work for that?)
I wanna use this <3
(May. 28, 2009  12:48 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: 1280x768? (or does 1440x900 work for that?)
I wanna use this <3

Sorry for the late response. The widescreen version will work for the resolution you have stated.
Ok, kool. Thanks. Smile
Is there any chance for a slightly higher resolution? My fullscreen monitor has a resolution of 1280 by 1024 (I think), and the current one comes out fuzzyish.
(May. 29, 2009  1:51 AM)Khel Wrote: Is there any chance for a slightly higher resolution? My fullscreen monitor has a resolution of 1280 by 1024 (I think), and the current one comes out fuzzyish.

I'll sort something out now and ammend the OP.

It should be fine now.
Thanks BeyUK!
I think I will remake everything in the largest resolution possible, there will then be no issues with scaling the image.

(May. 29, 2009  2:39 PM)Khel Wrote: Thanks BeyUK!
I need 800X600 xD please.

EDIT: I should of PM'ed him but that didnt come to my mind :\
Just use the 1280x1024 version, it will downscale.
Thanks Brad, all I had to do was save the file then desktop properties then browse it and instead of centering it stretch it.

I haven't used Windows XP in years.

EDIT: The Widescreen one worked better, thought the stranded one looked a little stretched
That's probably because your netbook is 16:10 ratio.