| beyblade type = [[Balance]]
| starter or booster =
}}

__TOC__

==Face: Wolf==
The Face depicts Wolf, ???

==Wheel: Wolf==
*'''Weight:''' 36 grams
Wolf has eight spikes, four on either side facing left, however this beyblade is right spin, so they have no practical use. Wolf's wheel has no uses in competetive play.

==Track: Defense 125==
*'''Weight:''' 2 grams
D125 has a small circle around the perimeter of the track, which adds weight, and should provide Centrifugal force, however this is negliable. This track is a good medium between Defense and Stamina.

===Use in Stamina Customization===
D125 can be put to good use in the custom, ''Virgo D125SD''.

===Use in Defense Customization===
D125 will also work with ''MF Libra D125WB'', although a better choice would be [[C145 | Flame Saggitario C145S

==Bottom: Ball ==
*'''Weight:''' 1 gram
B is a good choice for stamina or defence. Though it is outclassed in both areas it is the only bottom that allows for a good performance in both Stamina and Defense.

If you don't have access to D or SD, BS can be used to some degree of effectiveness in Stamina customs such as ''Virgo DF145BS''.

==Other Versions==
*'''Wolf 125SF ''' - [[BB-22 BeyReshuffle Set Stamina & Defense Type]] (Blue)
This version of Wolf includes 125. See the [[Bull 125SF#Track: 125 | Bull 125SF]] article for information on 125.
==Gallery==
<gallery>
Image: 1
Image: 2
Image: 3
Image: 4
Image: 5
Image: 6
Image: 7
</gallery>
==Overall==
'''Wolf''' is outclassed in all areas, but it's parts some usefulness. D125 and B can be attained in better beyblades, so you should only buy Wolf to add to your collection.

[[Category:Beyblade]]

Obviously needs improvements, can't think much else to say about it.
You missed some of the versions. In the bey battle try set there is wolfD125B that has a red wheel and the ones in the first 2 random boosters(sorry I don't what these are)
(Sep. 06, 2009  11:26 AM)Giga Wrote: {{Beybox
| image = MFB_WolfD125B.jpg
| full item name = Wolf D125B
| item number = BB-11
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
| beyblade type = [[Balance]]
| starter or booster = Starter
}}

__TOC__

==Face: Wolf==
The Face depicts Wolf, also known as Lupus, one of the main constellations.

==Wheel: Wolf==
*'''Weight:''' 36 grams
Wolf has eight spikes, four on either side facing left, however this beyblade is right spin, so they have no practical use. Wolf's wheel has no uses in competitive play.

==Track: Defense 125==
*'''Weight:''' 2 grams
D125 has a small circle around the perimeter of the track, which adds weight, and should provide centrifugal force, however this is negligible. This track is a good medium between Defense and Stamina.

D125 can be put to good use in the custom ''Virgo D125SD''.

===Use in Defense Customization===
D125 will also work with ''MF Libra D125WB'', although a better choice would be [[C145 | Flame Sagittario C145S]].

==Bottom: Ball ==
*'''Weight:''' 1 gram
B is a good choice for Stamina or Defense. Though it is outclassed in both areas it is the only Bottom that allows for a good performance in both Stamina and Defense.

If you don't have access to D or SD, BS can be used to some degree of effectiveness in Stamina customs such as ''Virgo DF145BS''.

==Other Versions==
*'''Wolf 105F ''' - [[BB-12 Booster Wolf 105F]] (Blue)
This version of Wolf includes 105 and F. See the [[Pegasis 105F]] article for information on those parts.
*'''Wolf 125SF ''' - [[BB-22 BeyReshuffle Set Stamina & Defense Type]] (Purple)
This version of Wolf includes 125 and SF. See the [[Bull 125SF]] article for information on those parts.
==Gallery==
<gallery>
Image: 1
Image: 2
Image: 3
Image: 4
Image: 5
Image: 6
Image: 7
</gallery>
==Overall==
'''Wolf''' is outclassed in all areas, but its parts have some usefulness. D125 and B can be obtained in better beyblades, so you should only buy Wolf to add to your collection.

[[Category:Beyblade]]

Obviously needs improvements, can't think much else to say about it.
A quick grammar check based on what I know of the English language, and a technical review in general.

Also, you basically just copied what Kei wrote about BS's usefulness in Stamina Customization, and now it does not apply to B at all since it is not even mentioned ...

Moreover, you should synthesize what you wrote for B, because you just repeat things in two sentences.

I fixed the versions too.
Yeah, I actually used the Libra article as a template, just forgot to delete that Lips_sealed Like I said, I really can't think of anything else for B
Add B's use in Defense customization's but explain how WB still outclasses it because it has more surface area than B does. Also, I think something more could be said about Wolf's wheel. Either that is it somewhat compact or that it used to have some use (prior to Libra) in Defense combos, though, it didn't work very well.
I can add more to the D125 and B sections myself, but I haven't tested Wolf enough to write about it.
wat is the beyblade number?
You should have really just looked at the MFB Product List on Beywiki instead of reviving this dead thread ...