Wolborg 4 secret?

I remember back in the days of otc, someone discovered some kind of method where Wolborg 4's base could steal spin, in an almost zombie combo like fashion. Never found out what it was, so I was wondering if anyone on here knew about this?
This isn't really a secret.

Vs. a Beyblade in the same spin direction, Wolborg 4's EG gets wound up a little more every time it's hit by the opposing Beyblade. In the case of Wolborg 4, it's good to be hit consistently during battle. Beyblades that make steady contact are good opponents.

Here's the excerpt from Damashii:

Damashii Wrote:BB of Wolborg 4 is coverd by bowl-like shaped parts. This BB cover spin free cause BB has no clutch. This cover work as a weight of EG. With this weight, EG power released slowly and longer. EG start to spin when you launch, continue to spin about 60-70 sec. This slow release of EG add more endurance to this blade. Tip of this blade is semi-flat. But has more endurance than sharp one. Semi-flat has more defence than sharp one, so this blade has a defence of semi-flat and endurance of sharp.
This BB has another great advantage. When Wolborg 4 hit opponents blade, it steal spin power from opponent. Opponents blade's attack chage up EG again during the battle. Add more endurance and spin speed. With this function, this blade work as a "Zombie Killer".

I was just about to mention that it can be used to kill Zombies. This Beyblade is a very good one that doesn't really get used enough. However, in the case of BND, I'd recommend people to create a Wolborg 4 based combo.

Hope this post helps you.
Thanks Brad, I would have checked damashii, but last time I checked it got liquidated quite time time ago. Any AR and WD recomendations?
From all the test's I've done with WB4s BB, it is in no way a Zombie killer. I'd go as far to say that unless you knock the other bey out of the stadium, Anything with the WB4 bb/eg has a 0% chance of beating any bey with a bearing shaft. Even Dranzer S's base kills it.
dieddead46 Wrote:I remember back in the days of otc, someone discovered some kind of method where Wolborg 4's base could steal spin, in an almost zombie combo like fashion. Never found out what it was, so I was wondering if anyone on here knew about this?

this aint a secret it happens on every wolborg 4. like my 1 the enigine gear activates then when it stops the engine still goes.u only gotta wind once coz in battle when the engine stops it winds up again then releases again lol but yeh coz i just got 1 and thats what it does.
Well it's illegal now that it was clarified, but this blade was like ultimate when you use the spin switch technique on it.
G Wrote:Well it's illegal now that it was clarified, but this blade was like ultimate when you use the spin switch technique on it.

please explain.
Well it's illegal now so I don't want to teach the ways. I bet bet someone else would be willing to tell you though.
-.- im just curious. its not like it's against the LAW dude. I still wouldnt be able to use it in a competition.
Yeah, any spin-switching techniques aren't allowed.
Ant1jr Wrote:-.- im just curious. its not like it's against the LAW dude. I still wouldnt be able to use it in a competition.

It is against the Bey-law!
G Wrote:Well it's illegal now so I don't want to teach the ways. I bet bet someone else would be willing to tell you though.

Are you talking about this? See attachment.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:Well it's illegal now so I don't want to teach the ways. I bet bet someone else would be willing to tell you though.

Are you talking about this? See attachment.

Partially if it was meant to spin in left even though it has a right SG.
When was that made illegal?
I can't specifically recall, but I remember being a big deal at OtC whether or not if it were legal or not.
Beholder said it was legal, and I never heard about it being illegal.

It definitely should be illegal, though.
Wait, so that's where you replace the shell of a sg with the shell of a diff. direction sg but keep the rest?

Lol I did that on my cheapass illegal bey too.
I know it is illegal because when I asked about it in the Ask Beholder topic he told me he won't teach it because it is illegal.
Ant1jr Wrote:Wait, so that's where you replace the shell of a sg with the shell of a diff. direction sg but keep the rest?

No, this isn't it. That is one of the most basic, common, legal customizations. You don't know what we're talking about.

Using Bearing Base, there is no way to set it to left spin because it is 4-layer. However, if you use the wheels of Roller Defenser's AR on top of the AR, it allows a left spin shooter to be attached. However, this doesn't work all that well, and I don't really recommend it.

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I know it is illegal because when I asked about it in the Ask Beholder topic he told me he won't teach it because it is illegal.

On the page, it says it's one of his tournament secrets so he won't teach it. Smile
I remember it being legal and then being changed to illegal.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ant1jr Wrote:Wait, so that's where you replace the shell of a sg with the shell of a diff. direction sg but keep the rest?

No, this isn't it. That is one of the most basic, common, legal customizations. You don't know what we're talking about.

Using Bearing Base, there is no way to set it to left spin because it is 4-layer. However, if you use the wheels of Roller Defenser's AR on top of the AR, it allows a left spin shooter to be attached. However, this doesn't work all that well, and I don't really recommend it.

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I know it is illegal because when I asked about it in the Ask Beholder topic he told me he won't teach it because it is illegal.

On the page, it says it's one of his tournament secrets so he won't teach it. Smile
How about generally though? Aside form that specific example, would it be legal on other parts of it stays on and is able to launch?
I can't see anything TECHNICALLY illegal about it, but I can also see a rule being introduced to ban it.

I would ban it, personally.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I can't see anything TECHNICALLY illegal about it, but I can also see a rule being introduced to ban it.

I would ban it, personally.

As a community, should we?
Yes (not like anybody is going to use it anyway).
Tamer Brad Wrote:Yes (not like anybody is going to use it anyway).

It dosnt seem like a particularly usefull technique, so why ban it when it dosnt really create any kind of advantage over most blades?