Winning Tournaments & Becoming a MasterBeyder

I have always wanted to participate in a WBO tournament and win to be able to call myself a Master Beyder.

Does anyone know what beyblade I should use to become a Master Beyder?

By the way I don't use Takara Tomy beyblades as they are too pretty and have sticky little stickers that stick to my hands and are messy so I only use
Hasbro.. I like the way they censor out SATAN and put SATOMB.. Satan kinda scares me so yeah..

I also like Hasbros Dull Colors that look kinda like Fake unbranded beyblades. Spoiler Alert* No stickers either YAY.
Hasbro also strips away the metal for the Turbo Beyblades so that makes me feel a lot safer knowing that plastic could break off more easily and go into my eyes. . Im not Japanese so we don't say Chouzetsu or CHOZ at my house,
we say Turbo Valkyrie not CHOZ Valkyrie. And now that the metal is gone the hasbro beyblades are lighter which increases the aero dynamics
when air Knight comes out it should fly right out of the stadium and land somewhere like a humming bird.

Takara tomy Beyblades are more like a collectors item instead of a useable beyblade don't get me started on the teeth that make sure the layer is secure and in place.
Slopes are cooler to me because my uncle used to Ski and he always talked about hitting the slopes.

I will be at the next tournament so can anyone tell me what beyblade to take with me (has to be Hasbro cause they are stronger than Takara)
so that I win and be called a MasterBeyder all of my life?

Note: Yes this entire post is Sarcasm and Humor.. LOL Totally not serious
(Feb. 02, 2019  9:27 PM)BR2019 Wrote: I will be at the next tournament so can anyone tell me what beyblade to take with me (has to be Hasbro cause they are stronger than Takara)
so that I win and be called a MasterBeyder all of my life?

TT's Super-Z usually wrecks Hasbro... but you can still do pretty well with a few layers: Spryzen Requiem, Balkesh, Garuda, Guardian Kerbeus K4, and maybe even Nightmare Longinus L3. All but Longinus love to be on 4/0/7/10, Cross/Glaive/Bump and Atomic/Destroy. Spryzen Requiem and Balkesh also work well with Bearing, Spryzen in particular being a difficult to handle spin stealer as long as it spins the opposite direction of your opponent and your opponent isn't heavily aggressive, especially with Hasbro's incredibly strong slopes that make it difficult to burst.

Longinus L3 loves to use a heavy frame like Bump or Meteo on Destroy or Xtreme, and Jolt-S could possibly work similarly in its standard mode. Hunter is probably too slow to work out as well for Hasbro, and Hunter-S is just generally terrible with low grip, low Stamina, and too much speed. You could probably try Xcalius X3 here in a similar combination, but I've found Xcalius X3 to be weaker than the TT counterpart myself so Longinus is probably more consistent.

Either way, I can see you doing decently well with something along these lines.
"no" next..
(Feb. 02, 2019  10:54 PM)BR2019 Wrote: "no" next..

Thats rather rude.
Heres what you have to do to become a master "beyder" 
1.Change ur name to something japanese.
2.Learn Japanese
3.Move to japan.
4. Get destroyed by using hasbro only.
5. realize this aint it cheif
Seeing as this thread is said to be a "joke", this thread isn't really needed. I'll be closing it.