Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

Wow, i gotta get one! Thanks for the answers.
PS Nobody said it was bad, just "not that good". This limited format looks very interesting, by the way.
(Aug. 03, 2020  7:38 PM)MrBlade Wrote:

Btw add Imperfect Phoenix P4 .0Bump.Atomic-S For bladekid. He used iP4.0B.At-S Against Timeless Blader who used X4.St-H.Sw-S and won 3-0.
(Aug. 07, 2020  9:52 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:38 AM)bladekid Wrote: I mean I put it pretty high on my tier list. And especially in limited it’s definitely top tier. It’s better in opposite spin when compared to Z3 because the burst risk is reduced and T3 has better same and opposite spin stamina. Also who said that it wasn’t good?

The previous God meta did, for the most part. Deep Chaos always outclassed Screw Trident due to its smoother, rounder shape and destabilization potential. To see this reversed, even if it's the Hasbro equivalent, is still a bit interesting to note (though even then Hasbro's Caynox C3 seems weaker than TT's Deep Chaos).

Like, Screw Trident wasn't unusable, but it played second fiddle a lot.
It's not, they play different roles. dC3 is still the best stamina type, but T3 has better Defense at a stamina reduction, so they really shouldn't be compared.
Are there any information on the ratio of hasbro to tt beys? If the majority were hasbro beys it‘s not overwhelming to see that they performed so well against the tt beys, but if the ratio is same or counts higher for tt beys then the outcome is very interesting.

Besides all this i think the new burst limited tournaments are extremely interesting especially for people like me and to introduce new people. To have Hasbro and tt beys compete in the same tournament is wonderful.
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:14 AM)bladekid Wrote: It's not, they play different roles. dC3 is still the best stamina type, but T3 has better Defense at a stamina reduction, so they really shouldn't be compared.

Not quite what I've seen or heard before, though admittedly I'm a lot more familiar with the TT counterparts than the Hasbro versions. I know Hasbro's Caynox C3 is pretty bursty, and it's possible that Hasbro's Tide Treptune can hold itself together a ton better. Even then I'd think its aggressive leading points would hinder its defenses.
(Aug. 09, 2020  5:28 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:14 AM)bladekid Wrote: It's not, they play different roles. dC3 is still the best stamina type, but T3 has better Defense at a stamina reduction, so they really shouldn't be compared.

Not quite what I've seen or heard before, though admittedly I'm a lot more familiar with the TT counterparts than the Hasbro versions. I know Hasbro's Caynox C3 is pretty bursty, and it's possible that Hasbro's Tide Treptune can hold itself together a ton better. Even then I'd think its aggressive leading points would hinder its defenses.
I mean dC3 is bursty definitely, but it's still gonna work tbh, it still has the best stamina in the game for Hasbro. The points definitely hinder T3’s defence, but it's still good defense wise, and opposite spin further makes up for this. Again, it's stamina is less, but it doesn't really fill a stamina role like dC3, it fills more of a safe def/stam combo niche.
Start Of A New Era.
Flevoland, The Netherlands - August 1st, 2020
Metal Fight Limited Format

1st - Batavianblader
MF Spiral Blaze V145RF
Gravity Destroyer B:D
MF Lightning L-Drago 105RF
MF-M Flame Aquario 230CS

2nd - Wayuga
MF Lightning L-Drago TR145R²F
Burn Aquario 100D
MF Gravity Destroyer AD145WD

3rd - Mtbcooler
MF-M Earth Cancer TR145WD
Flame Fox 100SF
Battle for the Snow Shell
Woodside, New York - 8/19/20
Burst Standard Format

1st - LazerBeamz
Glide Hyperion Xtend+ 2A
Rage Diabolos Trans' 3A (Deck Format Finals Only)
Tempest Uranus Charge' 1A (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd - shota
Master Diabolos II Wheel Bearing
Tempest Lucifer Universe 2S
Lord Spriggan Around Xtend+

3rd - Squeenis
Judgement Valkyrie Wheel Atomic Retsu (Deck Format Finals Only)
Master Longinus 00Bump Mobius (Deck Format Finals Only)
Emperor Forneus 0Cross Destroy'
(Aug. 20, 2020  6:07 PM)superrobotking Wrote: Battle for the Snow Shell
Burst Standard Format

1st - LazerBeamz
Glide Hyperion Xtend+ 2A

2nd - shota

3rd - Squeenis
Tempest? Wow, and I thought it was worthless.
Burst Standard Format

1st - LazerBeamz
Glide Hyperion Xtend+ 2A

2nd - shota

3rd - Squeenis

Tempest being used it quite interesting, considering from testing I’ve seen, it performs best as a Rage counter. How was it used at this tournament?
Burst Standard Format

1st - LazerBeamz
Glide Hyperion Xtend+ 2A

2nd - shota

3rd - Squeenis
Geez tempest seems to be the new meta.
Also glad to see that people are still using Cho-z beys!
Lol That tempest combo is mine
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:41 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Lol That tempest combo is mine

Is it really though?
No one's talking about the Emperor Forneus. Very surprising to see it in the list.
Bladerbuilder wrote "Cho-Zetsu beys" when he/she commented the winning combos list. Since Emperor Forneus is the only Cho-z in the list, it was somehow mentioned XD
Geetster99 Doesn't Know What to Name his Birthday Tournament
Chase, Maryland August 30th, 2020
Burst Standard

1st Place- Allen Schaffer 
Tempest Lucifer Wheel Xtend+ 1S
Judgement Diabolos Blitz Charge'
Curse Hyperion Bearing 2D (Deck Format Finals Only)
Brave Hyperion Charge' 2A (Deck Format Finals Only)
Rage Diabolos Quick' 3A

2nd Place- Friedpasta
Imperial Pegasus 00Expand Destroy'
Brave Lucifer Xtend+ 2A
Lord Spriggan 0Wall Bearing 
Tempest Lucifer 00Cross Xtend+ 1S
Rage Longinus Evolution' 3A

3rd Place- geetster99 
Tempest Lucifer Wheel Xtend+ 1S
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A
Naked Spriggan Wheel Xtend+ Goku (Deck Format Finals Only) 
Master Spriggan Wheel Xtend+
Tempest Lucifer Bearing 2D (Deck Format Finals Only)
I tryed this and imma try this soon

Twin Nemesis 3 Unite

Choz Achilles 0Meteor Yard-Metal

Master Diabolos 00 Xtend+

Fusion Aether Sting Xtreme’

Storm Spriggan 12Proof Destroy’
Tempest and Brave are expected, Curse on 2D is surprising.
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:00 AM)g2_ Wrote: Tempest and Brave are expected, Curse on 2D is surprising.

I’ve had a friend use a similar combo in a lot of testing. It’s a great counter to most left spin combinations. Spicy yet actually pretty good.
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:02 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:00 AM)g2_ Wrote: Tempest and Brave are expected, Curse on 2D is surprising.

I’ve had a friend use a similar combo in a lot of testing. It’s a great counter to most left spin combinations. Spicy yet actually pretty good.
But how did he know he would go against a left spin combo?
(Aug. 31, 2020  2:58 AM)Blader_Syre Wrote: I tryed this and imma try this soon

Twin Nemesis 3 Unite

Choz Achilles 0Meteor Yard-Metal

Master Diabolos 00 Xtend+

Fusion Aether Sting Xtreme’

Storm Spriggan 12Proof Destroy’

This thread is NOT for your combo ideas. This thread is for ones that won matches in tournaments in one of the top three places, and discussion of them. Don't post these here again.
Ah, yes. The very same Curse 2D combo that took me down earlier this month. It’s good, but it seems risky, because if you’re caught against someone using a right spin bey when you’re using that, you’re kinda toast.

Interesting seeing a Naked combo off of Paradox, and on Spriggan & Wheel together. Wouldn’t a better chip like Bahamut or Fafnir be better? Especially with Wheel being a bit heavier.
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:04 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:02 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’ve had a friend use a similar combo in a lot of testing. It’s a great counter to most left spin combinations. Spicy yet actually pretty good.
But how did he know he would go against a left spin combo?

"Curse Hyperion Bearing 2D (Deck Format Finals Only)"

Because it's Deck Format.

Because in Deck Format, if your opponent wins a match, and you don't force a replay, they pick their bey (stick or switch) first, and then you pick your own bey, knowing full well exactly what the opponent is using and what spin it's in.
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:22 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:04 AM)g2_ Wrote: But how did he know he would go against a left spin combo?

"Curse Hyperion Bearing 2D (Deck Format Finals Only)"

Because in Deck Format, if your opponent wins a match, and you don't force a replay, they pick their bey (stick or switch) first, and then you pick your own bey, knowing full well exactly what the opponent is using and what spin it's in.
So it's like, giving the one who lost an advatage?
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:32 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:22 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: "Curse Hyperion Bearing 2D (Deck Format Finals Only)"

So it's like, giving the one who lost an advatage?

That's right. In case you haven't read the Deck Format rules in any of the WBO rules formats, it's a first to 5 match. Bursts worth 2, KOs worth 1 or 2 depending on format (let's just say 1, assuming we're in burst standard).

Each blader brings 3 beys with non-repeating parts. Bladers look over what the other has. Bladers select the first bey they're going to use in secret. Round 1, blader A outspins blader B. Blader A gets 1 point out of 5.

Blader B is first presented the option of forcing a replay. If they take it, both bladers use the same beys in the next round.  But let's assume they don't.
Blader A now has to choose which of their 3 beys to use in the next match. They pick one of them, let's say Rage Longinus 3A, I'm not creative.
Blader B now has to pick from one of their 3 beys. A can't change Rage at all now. Blader B, if they have Curse 2D in their deck, could very easily pick that to counter rage.

Blader B wins the next match, outspin, the score is 1-1. Now A can choose the replay or not, and B selects a bey, and then A selects a bey.

Whoever did not win the previous match gets an advantage in the following match.

First to 5 points. Go for it.