Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

Cool how AN Saturday had no heavy or gravity in any of the top combos. The disc meta is a lot more diverse now.
(May. 29, 2017  8:33 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Cool how AN Saturday had no heavy or gravity in any of the top combos. The disc meta is a lot more diverse now.

Pretty sure it's due to Drain Fafnir, Gravity and Heavy aren't both top of Precession despite being pretty strong (Gravity is best I think) in Stamina. It's same why SF, B and MB L/MTSC Disapeared from MFB. Left Spin makes em risky so you always need to think of getting out precised by Left.

BTW so here's my comments.
Burst:-
@[Kei] how DF + Hold was?
@[Mitsu] How Odin Yeilding did?
LTD:- Kei Any comments on Earth 85CS? What all Duo went against and how it hold up?
@[Wombat] Burn 230MB?, How Bandid Pegasis LW105RSF did?
(May. 29, 2017  9:41 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 29, 2017  8:33 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Cool how AN Saturday had no heavy or gravity in any of the top combos. The disc meta is a lot more diverse now.

Pretty sure it's due to Drain Fafnir, Gravity and Heavy aren't both top of Precession despite being pretty strong (Gravity is best I think) in Stamina. It's same why SF, B and MB L/MTSC Disapeared from MFB. Left Spin makes em risky so you always need to think of getting out precised by Left.

Yeah, it was definitely due to Drain Fafnir. However, I do think Heavy and Gravity still have a place in the metagame; it is just more limited now because of the threat dF poses. If you pick right end up in for example, a match-up of OHR vs. someone using OSR out of fear that they'll go up against Drain Fafnir, you'll still win with your OHR because it technically does have better Stamina in a same-spin match.

(May. 29, 2017  9:41 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: BTW so here's my comments.
Burst:-
@[Kei] how DF + Hold was?
@[Mitsu] How Odin Yeilding did?
LTD:- Kei Any comments on Earth 85CS? What all Duo went against and how it hold up?
@[Wombat] Burn 230MB?, How Bandid Pegasis LW105RSF did?

Read my report! However, upon getting Atomic a few days afterwards and testing it and Revolve before BEYBLADE NORTH 2017 with 1234beyblade, I started favouring them over Hold throughout the weekend. The problem with it now is that Revolve and Atomic both get the job done in pretty much any situation imaginable. So, I don't see why you'd want to risk using Hold when you have as good of a chance of running into a right-spin Stamina combo you can beat as a dF Revolve or Atomic variant that you would lose to.

I only used MF-L Earth Cygnus 85CS in the first match of the Limited tournament against what I believe was a stock Thermal Pisces. MF Duo Cancer B: D beat another random lower tier Stamina combo and I believe I used MF-L Duo Cygnus SW145EWD against Wombat in the semi-finals. But I can't recall exactly what it was up against. I had been debating what Track to use and ended up with SW145 because 1234beyblade told me it would beat pretty much anything for Stamina haha.
Made two updates/corrections to the winning combos above:

BEYBLADE NORTH 2017 - Team Burst Format:
- Added Drain Fafnir 2 Glaive Revolve

BEYBLADE NORTH 2017 - Metal Fight Limited Format
- Wombat: Added MF-F Burn Cancer B: D
- Wombat: Added MF Flame Cancer 230MB
- Wombat: Removed MF-F Burn Cancer 230MB (I combined the two combos by accident haha)
(Apr. 30, 2017  11:42 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Hasbro Bursts RARELY Onto The Scene - 4/23/17
Toronto, ON, Canada - Burst Format (Hasbro Only)

1st: Mitsu
Valtryek V2 Spread Zephyr
Unicrest Gravity Revolve
Yegdrion Heavy Zephyr (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: OldSchool
Roktavor Heavy Accel
Doomscizor Gravity Revolve
Valtryek Heavy Revolve

3rd: Kei
Yegdrion Knuckle Zephyr
Unicrest Gravity Revolve

Right after the tournament ended me and Kei decided to do some combo testings and found that in the end Kerbeus and Yegdrion have the best stamina, they both beat Unicrest and Doomscizor D2 by a lot of rotations.  The good thing about this is that both Kerbeus and Yegdrion are easy to burst by attack types such as Roktavor/Valtryek V2 Heavy Accel.  Stall is definitely viable and probably the most safe option considering how "rarely" hasbro beyblades burst, the only bad part of this is that if you do not have a good and precise launch, stall will just not work for you (of course Kerbeus and Yegdrion stationary beat stall most of the time but they're easily bursted by attackers while stall has a chance to beat everything).

Was ther anyone using roktavor r2 . if yes then was it good?

(Mar. 14, 2017  9:43 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I notice the same with Roktavor R2 and Roktavor. they can absorb easily  hit and can return in its original position until the big tight zone at the end of the slide(slope).

actually I used in competition Roktavor Heavy Variable and Roktavor R2 Down Zephyr(this one CAN burst easily many D2 combinations) unfortunatly I haven't enough experience with those in tournament so I didn't get placed but really near. I hope next time I will get placed with them.

Is hasbro rokatvor r2 better than valtryek v2?
(May. 30, 2017  5:42 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2017  11:42 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Hasbro Bursts RARELY Onto The Scene - 4/23/17
Toronto, ON, Canada - Burst Format (Hasbro Only)

1st: Mitsu
Valtryek V2 Spread Zephyr
Unicrest Gravity Revolve
Yegdrion Heavy Zephyr (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: OldSchool
Roktavor Heavy Accel
Doomscizor Gravity Revolve
Valtryek Heavy Revolve

3rd: Kei
Yegdrion Knuckle Zephyr
Unicrest Gravity Revolve

Right after the tournament ended me and Kei decided to do some combo testings and found that in the end Kerbeus and Yegdrion have the best stamina, they both beat Unicrest and Doomscizor D2 by a lot of rotations.  The good thing about this is that both Kerbeus and Yegdrion are easy to burst by attack types such as Roktavor/Valtryek V2 Heavy Accel.  Stall is definitely viable and probably the most safe option considering how "rarely" hasbro beyblades burst, the only bad part of this is that if you do not have a good and precise launch, stall will just not work for you (of course Kerbeus and Yegdrion stationary beat stall most of the time but they're easily bursted by attackers while stall has a chance to beat everything).

Was ther anyone using roktavor r2 . if yes then was it good?

(Mar. 14, 2017  9:43 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I notice the same with Roktavor R2 and Roktavor. they can absorb easily  hit and can return in its original position until the big tight zone at the end of the slide(slope).

actually I used in competition Roktavor Heavy Variable and Roktavor R2 Down Zephyr(this one CAN burst easily many D2 combinations) unfortunatly I haven't enough experience with those in tournament so I didn't get placed but really near. I hope next time I will get placed with them.

Is hasbro rokatvor r2 better than valtryek v2?

No and No
may I add something?! I'm using those combination in hasbro VS TT tournament so its pretty hard to get placed against other good combination from TT but in Hasbro it could be more relevant. in our community we never done a Hasbro only format at this time so it could be based on my own experience only.
Winning Combos: Beyblade ReVolt (Singles)
Lawsomeness-
-Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic 
-Blaze Ragnaruk 8Glaive Revolve
-Roktavor Heavy Accel

ThaKingTai-
-Neptune Heavy Revolve
-Blaze Ragnaruk Heavy Revolve
-Drain Fafnir 8 Hold
-Beast Behemoth Yell Atomic

Alta-
-Blaze Ragnaruk Heavy Revolve
-Victoy Valkyrie 6Vortex Unite

Team Format
Team Team-
Kitano Yuuki: Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic
Knightingale: Lost Longinus 2Glaive Spiral/Orbit
Lawsomeness: Blaze Ragnaruk 8Glaive Revolve
ATOMIC!
Sry, just had to XD
(May. 31, 2017  12:01 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Winning Combos: Beyblade ReVolt (Singles)
Lawsomeness-
-Drain Fafnir Polish Revolve
-Roktavor Heavy Accel

ThaKingTai-
-Neptune Heavy Revolve
-Drain Fafnir 8 Hold

Alta-

Team Format
Team Team-

Fafnir i ran in singles  was on atomic! :3
BEYWATCH - 05/27/2017
Roanoke, Virginia, USA - Burst Format

1st: TrueXiXAzrael
Tornado Wyvern 6 Glaive Weight
Drain Fafnir 8 Cross Atomic

2nd: Lord Max
Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing
Zillion Zeus Infinity Spiral
Lost Longinus Triple Weight

3rd: Luis z
Kreis Satan 4 Vortex Loop
Xeno Xcalibur Boost Variable
Blaze Ragnaruk ___ ___
(May. 31, 2017  2:53 AM)lawesomeness Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  12:01 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Winning Combos: Beyblade ReVolt (Singles)
Lawsomeness-
-Drain Fafnir Polish Revolve
-Roktavor Heavy Accel

ThaKingTai-
-Neptune Heavy Revolve
-Drain Fafnir 8 Hold

Alta-

Team Format
Team Team-

Fafnir i ran in singles  was on atomic! :3
Fixed it, my bad lol

Felt nice not to have D2 there. Blaze Ragnaruk felt really close to it, but still need to have more tournaments with it. Now Drain Fafnir might be a problem. Not as versatile as D2 but I foresee it being a problem.
(May. 30, 2017  8:27 PM)loyd87 Wrote: may I add something?! I'm using those combination in hasbro VS TT tournament so its pretty hard to get placed against other good combination from TT but in Hasbro it could be more relevant. in our community we never done a Hasbro only format at this time so it could be based on my own experience only.

i think the hasbro R2 is under tested and it might have potential in attack.
(May. 31, 2017  4:02 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 30, 2017  8:27 PM)loyd87 Wrote: may I add something?! I'm using those combination in hasbro VS TT tournament so its pretty hard to get placed against other good combination from TT but in Hasbro it could be more relevant. in our community we never done a Hasbro only format at this time so it could be based on my own experience only.

i think the hasbro R2 is under tested and it might have potential in attack.

The Hasbro R2 isn't that good at all but the original Hasbro Roktavor is good
(May. 31, 2017  11:05 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  4:02 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i think the hasbro R2 is under tested and it might have potential in attack.

The Hasbro R2 isn't that good at all but the original Hasbro Roktavor is good

yea i know that but maybe it might have potential in ko attack.has anyone tested it as  a ko attacker or for anti attack? something like roktavor R2 heavy defense.
(Jun. 01, 2017  4:34 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  11:05 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: The Hasbro R2 isn't that good at all but the original Hasbro Roktavor is good

yea i know that but maybe it might have potential in ko attack.has anyone tested it as  a ko attacker or for anti attack? something like roktavor R2 heavy defense.

The layer is pretty trash in hasbro and very subpar in TT. In hasbro it doesnt fit tightly on anything making it too easy to burst for attack or defense use. Its contact points are too much for any use with how weak its slopes and teeth are.
(Jun. 01, 2017  5:38 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  4:34 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: yea i know that but maybe it might have potential in ko attack.has anyone tested it as  a ko attacker or for anti attack? something like roktavor R2 heavy defense.

The layer is pretty trash in hasbro and very subpar in TT. In hasbro it doesnt fit tightly on anything making it too easy to burst for attack or defense use. Its contact points are too much for any use with how weak its slopes and teeth are.

Oh i didnt knew it had weak slopes i thought the slopes were good.can u tell how bad the slopes really are i mean are they as bad as nepstrius?alos do u own a hasbro R2?
I can say that R2 is more loose then Roktavor itself. the R2HD I have tried it and it won't perform enough for competition purpose. its a risky choice.
(Jun. 01, 2017  12:36 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I can say that R2 is more loose then Roktavor itself. the R2HD I have tried it and it won't perform enough for competition purpose. its a risky choice.

oh i see and what about R2(hasbro) limited or heavy extreme/accel?
not much better I don't have Xtrem from hasbro yet but it probably going too wild for its weak slope. limited isn't that good. heavy may help but its not the best harmony for that combo.
(Jun. 01, 2017  2:35 PM)loyd87 Wrote: not much better I don't have Xtrem from hasbro yet but it probably going too wild for its weak slope. limited isn't that good. heavy may help but its not the best harmony for that combo.

oh ok i get it.do you think hasbro R2 might have uses in hasbro only format?
oh i get it now the design of this layer is just too aggressive for the slopes i guess.I suggested limited because of its shape that would shift more weight behind the contact points of R2 causing harder hits and also beacuse its lighter than heavy so more burst resistance.anyways is hasbro roktavor good for stationary attack? too bad R2 is bad performance wise it looks really awsome and is my fav layer.
I can't say if in hasbro only format it would be good. I never experienced that in tournament situation. I can't say more...

I see Roktavor on defense but I can't remember the disk.
(Jun. 01, 2017  4:43 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I can't say if in hasbro only format it would be good. I never experienced that in tournament situation. I can't say more...

I see Roktavor on defense but I can't remember the disk.

ok thanks for all the answers. i really wished it was good but it isnt.
your welcome! may be with new released parts it will be better but at now its not enough for competition.
(Jun. 01, 2017  4:50 PM)loyd87 Wrote: your welcome! may be with new released parts it will be better but at now its not enough for competition.

i dont really think so. a layer with aggressive design and weak slopes cant be good