Wings of Fire?

Hey guys! In case you didnt know, theres an excerpt for Book 14! I recommend being in the USA to read this because this is region-locked https://kids.scholastic.com/content/dam/...xcerpt.pdf
(Nov. 18, 2020  1:09 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: So I remade Queen Moorhen’s ref for the WoF wiki! The old one was saturated and somewhat inaccurate, so the mod team and I decided to fix it. My real-world friends and wiki users says it looks great

That’s. Amazing!

(Nov. 26, 2020  9:34 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Hey guys! In case you didnt know, theres an excerpt for Book 14! I recommend being in the USA to read this because this is region-locked https://kids.scholastic.com/content/dam/...xcerpt.pdf

Ok, so it’s still in the lost continent prophecy. I doubted so.
Time to start rereading... Not that I mind Smile
@XsabXmaniacX https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/458708796/

You have to click see inside then recordings! They did an amazing job!
I have read the entire series. I like it.
OH WOW
people do read the books Grin
well i only read until the 7th or 8th book i think?
(only read the series in my school library LMAO)
Ahsaihs Ive been doing a massive amount if work on the Wings of Fire wiki lately

We are getting new refs. For those who browsed the wiki in the past, you mightve noticed how bad the refs are. They are incredibly bright, inaccurate, and just plain lazy (not to mention the former admin making them isnt a very good person either). Ive been helping to get new ones up with feedback from the Wof wiki community
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:53 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Ahsaihs Ive been doing a massive amount if work on the Wings of Fire wiki lately

We are getting new refs. For those who browsed the wiki in the past, you mightve noticed how bad the refs are. They are incredibly bright, inaccurate, and just plain lazy (not to mention the former admin making them isnt a very good person either). Ive been helping to get new ones up with feedback from the Wof wiki community

like.......... RainWings?
(Jan. 06, 2019  11:04 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I know Im asking about books. Ridiculous

Hello. Im in the Wings of Fire fandom, a series about dragon tribes and their problems. I found many Beyblade fans in that community, and I was wondering if anyone here like Wings of Fire. Its a fairly big fandom with massive amounts of OCs and fandoms, so I wanted to know if anyone is familiar with it here

One of the most popular books, but I have read many series that surpassed it by far
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:00 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:53 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Ahsaihs Ive been doing a massive amount if work on the Wings of Fire wiki lately

like.......... RainWings?

One RainWing yeah

Tbh I dont think we will be fixing a lot of the RainWing refs. They look fine since the colors were picked from the GN but some just look saturated and eye-hurting so we gotta redo em
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:40 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:00 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: like.......... RainWings?

One RainWing yeah

Tbh I dont think we will be fixing a lot of the RainWing refs. They look fine since the colors were picked from the GN but some just look saturated and eye-hurting so we gotta redo em

No I was talking about the refs.
Not sure what youre quite asking. If the new refs will be RainWings? Sorta, I guess — theres no new RainWing characters but one mod is going to update Tamarin’s ref
I feel like there should be a gold crown on albatross for his ref. As shown in the graphic novels.