Will Garuda G3 be banned

I can see how G3 should be not allowed in certain combo's in HASBRO-ONLY tournaments. Otherwise, there are plenty of TT counters out there.
The real problem will start when Hasbro releases bearing haha (I hope they design it well xD)
I would only say that Garuda G3 should be banned only in hasbro format tournaments. Otherwise, it should be allowed to be used in regular tournaments.
(Apr. 24, 2018  11:56 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I can see how G# should be not allowed in certain combo's in HASBRO-ONLY tournaments. Otherwise, there are plenty of TT counters out there.
The real problem will start when Hasbro releases bearing haha (I hope they design it well xD)

Dream Hasbro Combo: N1.8.Br (its really bad)
(Apr. 25, 2018  2:15 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Dream Hasbro Combo: N1.8.Br (its really bad)
But WHY did Nepstrius eat a bearing? That's what I wanna know.
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:37 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:26 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I Don't think We need to ban this one. it's Probably a good thing for those who can't get a random booster with Garuda in it and We Found Some counters for it. So, banning it wouldn't be a good idea for bladers who need to enhance their skills in tournament.

The counters that work on the takara version will not be as effective as the hasbro version however, which is where the issue lies. And making the metagame more fair in general is more important so broken parts need to be banned sometimes even if it's temporary.

Don’t think this matters, luinor l3 and spryzen requiem s3 are coming out soon? Tbh if Garuda is banned what about better bets? They arent banned lol
I guess we'll see what the committee finds with actually testing Garuda G3 themselves. I only see Hasbro-only format being affected, if anything, even if just temporarily until we see how Switchstrike Wave 4 turns out when released in a couple months or so.

Though as it was said, they might still want proof that it will dominate in an actual competitive environment by seeing what happens with it in a Hasbro-only tournament.
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:15 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2018  4:47 PM)Hyptic Wrote: Why should we ban any bey? If someone doesn't have a good bey it really isn't their fault. If they wanna get strong just train, like I do everyday.

If a beyblade is so strong that the meta consists mainly that layer it will have at least a trial ban.

At hasbro's current situation most matches would end up being g3 vs g3 and is that any fun?

a part is banned to keep things interesting.

Also, even if you train everyday OP parts will still beat the average combo. Try consistently winning against F3.8G.At with N1.C.E and you will see that training will not allow you to beat High Tier combos with non high tier combos with ease.

parts are banned to keep a healthy meta.

I am more then a year late... rip. Anyways I know what you mean by that like a lot, I play yugioh and they ban meta decks and I understand when they meta decks. So I'm thinking that a lot of people would ban beys and such the same? I think people should stop complaining and have the top 5 meta combos, find a decent combo, or bey that can beat most of them. Then again comes from someone who only uses one bey and never changes their bey.... lol.
Please don't bring back old threads from a year ago that aren't for topics that are timeless, like regional tournament interest.