Wii Prejudice -- Do you have it?

sam Wrote:fleetscut

you just got rid of any point you may have had

and artie, lmfao.

bees knees... i never hear anyone else say this ever.

thats because the arguments over buddy

and i havent heard...read...anyone say that for a verrrrry long time. so the 70 year old woman part must be true!
Artie Wrote:

and artie, lmfao.

i am secretly a woman

surprise

fixed.

and fleetscut, that just means that that whole argument was pointless because you were only continuing because you had to "stick to your side" not because you actually believed in what you were saying.
sam Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

and artie, lmfao.

i am secretly a woman

surprise

fixed

unfunny
Well, to my dismay this topic has gone down the tubes because some people can't control themselves.

Why do all video game discussions have to go from civil to acidic? Why can't we simply discuss the Wii as a platform and what we don't like about it without ripping into each other personally?

Oh yeah, because everyone's opinions don't match and someone always has to be right.

*Sigh*

Go ahead and lock this I guess. Its probably not going to get anywhere now.
Roan Wrote:Well, to my dismay this topic has gone down the tubes because some people can't control themselves.

Why do all video game discussions have to go from civil to acidic? Why can't we simply discuss the Wii as a platform and what we don't like about it without ripping into each other personally?

Oh yeah, because everyone's opinions don't match and someone always has to be right.

*Sigh*

when did we rip on each other personally
sam Wrote:
Roan Wrote:Well, to my dismay this topic has gone down the tubes because some people can't control themselves.

*Sigh*

when did we rip on each other personally

When you decided to post in this topic. Wink
OP asked for topic to be locked. Sorry to hear it.