Why do the PPB All-Starz get booed?

From what clips I can find featuring the American team, every time they enter the stage, either the crowd boos them, or they remain silent over the entrance. Is this because this is how anime portrays Americans? Or is it some other reason?
I don't remember the American team getting booed at all, but if they do it definitely has nothing to do with the portrayal of Americans in anime. Japanese people have a very good image of America.
(Jul. 02, 2017  11:57 PM)burapikun Wrote: From what clips I can find featuring the American team, every time they enter the stage, either the crowd boos them, or they remain silent over the entrance. Is this because this is how anime portrays Americans? Or is it some other reason?

Nah its cos in g revolution at the beginning rick (a new member at the time) was a mega douche and cos they were framed by a team (barthez battalion) so they gained a bad reputation. I don't think it had anything to do with them being American or anything like that.
Season 1: Demolition Boyz beat them in the WC Finals the year prior to Bladebreakers winning it. All Starz are known to analyse opponent's data. Also in real life, America's main 'enemies' are Russians (cold war etc) so it's quite cool that they implemented that subliminally. That's another reason to give more friction between the two teams.

Season 3: Like YBlader1 said, Rick was a mega douche towards Claude who got 'injured' during their battle. Rick's rough background meant that he fights to the bitter end no matter how injured you are. Of course in a professional tournament, they don't play 'street rules'. Rick being new to tournament battle, he clearly didn't grasp on that and rightfully got booed.