Why do people not like Killer Deathscyther as much as other beys? :(

I mean, to be fair, I like its gimmicks and unique aspects. But the thing is, it isnt as overhyped as Dead Phoenix and Spriggan Requiem
I like it it is cool
It's more a disappointment. It is very lightweight, so it's attacks are useless, and it shape bursts easily and it has no stamina to sustain itself in defense combos, unlike Dark Deathscyther.
isnt dark deathscyther the blue one that burst super easy?

We are talking about B-85
(Apr. 14, 2019  4:48 AM)ScytheCrafter Wrote: isnt dark deathscyther the blue one that burst super easy?

We are talking about B-85

Dark Deathscyther is the predecessor of Killer Deathscyther that was super good in defense combos because TT designed it poorly for attack, but it was a monster in defense thanks to its sloped scythe destabilizing other Beys and its strong attack type teeth. Killer Deathscyther is the one with the blue scythe.
Well, it's a God generation bey. It's 2 eras old. It was not particularly amazing bey for its time, which was mid-2017. It was outclassed by later God beys, most Chozetsu beys, and probably outclassed by early Gachi releases.

It didn't see a wide release in the US, I don't know if the TT release received much attention in 2017. It is not particularly noteworthy. It is not special in any way.

Sorry. I know you like it, but that's no reason to make a thread just for this. This belongs in Random Thoughts.
It was just a really bad Beyblade

The Layer didn't work in Attack, Defense or Stamina
The Disk was so-so
The Frame was so-so
The Driver was (at the time) bad

There was nothing good about it
Is hole hunter was really quick around the stadium, it's gimmick unlike the other beys didn't work. Sorry
(Apr. 14, 2019  5:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It was just a really bad Beyblade

The Layer didn't work in Attack, Defense or Stamina
The Disk was so-so
The Frame was so-so
The Driver was (at the time) bad

There was nothing good about it

In stock this is pretty accurate, but the Random Booster 8 release of Killer Deathscyther Quarter Loop was surprisingly effective as a semi-mobile burst attacker. Dunno why it works in that combination in particular, and although it's not top-tier or anything it stood a decent chance at bursting just about anything, even left-spin opponents like Drain Fafnir.

It's just... maybe a bit forgettable given how little people tried to use it after discovering how poorly it performed and how inconsistent it was even when it did work. Nobody really pays attention to the weak parts, like Inferno Ifrit, Psychic Phantom, or Fang Fenrir.
As a Deathscyther fan, it was the worst of the Deathscyther series usability-wise. Now I do like the bey, had a cool idea for a gimmick and is the best looking Deathscyther IMO but objectively, it performed like @$$. It was too inconsistent, slow and whilst it can burst things, it's really random when it does.

It was clear TT was aware that the first two, D and D2 were OP in stamina and in the latter's case, defense so they tried to tone it down. However, they don't know the meaning of moderation so they toned it down too much.

It probably wasn't the worst bey but it was far from being a fan-favourite.
ineffective gimmick. too much recoil for weak teeth which causes self bursts. disk is meh. frame is meh. driver is meh.

really bad bey lol
I like killer deathscyther, but I will admit it's bad. It's the single layer spriggan effect, where a bey looks cool but then performs poorly