Why I hate string launchers.

(Nov. 25, 2017  2:54 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
Also for sword launchers there's a big difference between the blue ones (which you have to pay for) and the red ones that come free with Xeno Excalibur

What's the difference? Red ones are better, I assume?
Proto Launcher: Weak and Light, Cant Really Control, Useless

Normal Light Launcher: Works Well

Beylauncher: Works Pretty Well until eventually the string gets messed up and the launcher wont retract fully, I use it with a Grip and Beylogger.

LR Beylauncher: I use the most but sometimes gets stuck more often than the Beylauncher. I use it alone

LR Light Launcher: Its ok if i use it in Right Spin but not a big fan on left

Sword Launcher: Pretty Powerful but hard to control.

Digital Sword Launcher: Ridiculously Fragile and same as the Sword Launcher

Overall I like String Launchers, I like the Lr Beylauncher and the normal light launcher the most
(Nov. 24, 2017  11:06 PM)Shaady Wrote: Learning how to launch properly with a string launcher goes a long way. I almost exclusively use string launchers (in mfb and burst) and have never broken a single launcher.

I agree with you when you say that it's not easy to handle a string launcher. And even, in my case for example xD, your thumb Holding the string will turn red and rough very soon if you have been Training for a few hours. But I love string launchers because compared to the digital sword launcher you dont have to Pull and push the string all the time. Ideal for lazy guys like me xD
Tbh I prefer ripcord launchers, with string you can only pull back so far, with ripcord launchers you can pull as far back as possible without limitation
After playing at my first tournament with a string launcher, I realised the reason why the characters in the anime who use string launchers wear fingerless gloves.  I found the skin on my palm had a long gash along the middle, wrist to finger, from the launcher cord!
This is a controversial opinion which I'll probably get mocked or flak for (I'm ready for it xD) but I just plain don't find string launchers to be very powerful.

I'm sure people are gonna tell me that I just need to practice with it more or that I'm just some untalented noob who doesn't know how string launchers work but honestly, I just don't like using them. I have seen tutorials on how to use a string launcher (mainly from @[TL14]) and the tutorials are certainly helpful but even knowing how to pull the string, I can't get mine to be crazy powerful and even if I could, I just hate that string launchers have to smack your fingers or knuckles. I know I'm gonna be told to get fingerless gloves but if I really have to buy gloves just to use string launchers then no, no thanks.

Again, I'm ready for the universal thrashing I'm going to get buuuuuuut yeah xD
(Feb. 19, 2018  3:01 AM)K1D Wrote: Tbh I prefer ripcord launchers, with string you can only pull back so far, with ripcord launchers you can pull as far back as possible without limitation

Wow I didnt even know that They exist. That's just....Wow... I am so flashed right now xD