Who is the better blader? Tyson, Gingka, or Zero

Tyson without a doubt. No challenge from these other mc in beyblade. He had the best development and demonstrated the most skill in battles out of these guys.
gingka is number one in this fight but I believe kyoya is the supreme
In terms of character, Takao takes the cake. Gingka felt stale throughout the seasons, and Zero barely got any development. The Japanese ver of BSB shows that Takao had truly developed, even in G-Revolution.
(Jun. 19, 2017  2:38 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: In terms of character, Takao takes the cake. Gingka felt stale throughout the seasons, and Zero barely got any development. The Japanese ver of BSB shows that Takao had truly developed, even in G-Revolution.

All the more reason why we anticipate G-rev being subbed.
not ginga becayse his voice is annoying so probs
tyson
definitely tyson!
This argument is pointless anyone who started watching beyblade with season 1 will idolize Tyson as the best and the guys who started watching MFB would go with Gingka, Tyson was part of my childhood, so was Gingka so I cannot pick a clear winner between both. Again the argument is pointless, no matter how much we argue about it. I still love Tyson v Kai and Gingka v Kyoya v Ryuga.
For me GINGA and TAKAO both of them are best ..... In my point of view ... Both of them are my favourite .... I love both of them.....