Which is your favorite Cho Z bey?

(Feb. 17, 2019  2:01 PM)Red phi Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  2:32 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Nope

Then what’s your favorite

Well now my new favorite bey is a bey that can defeat Pp it’s Nr

I’d say perfect Phoenix is overatted, as mine is Chouzetsu Valkyrie, the reason I say this is because cho z Valkyrie with bursts topper and warn evolution is beastly, it went through my Perfect Phoenix 00Bump Atomic.
Well, I can’t really decide, but if I had to choose a Top 5 it would probably be Bloody Longinus, Dead Hades, Buster Xcalibur, Revive Phoenix, and Chou Z Valkyrie. (In no certain order at all)
Obviously Archer Hercules!
(Feb. 17, 2019  2:01 PM)Red phi Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  2:32 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Nope

Then what’s your favorite

Well now my new favorite bey is a bey that can defeat Pp it’s Nr
Well What is Nr ?? I forgot
Mine at the moment is cho z Achilles I love the design it’s a decent bey and I think aigas cool
geist fafnir, revive phoenix and cho z spryzen
1st is Cho-Z æclipse because of the unique gimmick and designs and 2nd is Cho-Z Spriggan because Spryzen S2 was my first bey and I love Spryzen/Spriggan beys
Cho Z spriggan, and hell salamander. I like balance types.
My favorite is definitely Winning Valkyrie. I love the layer, but I don’t really like how the rest of the parts look with it.
(Feb. 23, 2019  4:38 AM)Armor Wrote: My favorite is definitely Winning Valkyrie. I love the layer, but I don’t really like how the rest of the parts look with it.

Yeah, Winning Valkyrie got some really terrible parts with it. Volcanic is uncontrollable and weak, and 12 is way too lightweight and dangerous.

I did just get Left Apollos and Right Artemis and I'd have to add them onto my list of favorites. Artemis in particular has a certain grace to its design that I thoroughly enjoy, the Eclipse version has fewer odd-looking bumps and inconsistencies than Duo Aeclipse did, and I love that the centerpieces have an L or R motif built into them indicating their spin direction. Although both are weak, I just love their designs so much and can't wait to see how GT expands on this sort of idea.
(Feb. 23, 2019  5:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  4:38 AM)Armor Wrote: My favorite is definitely Winning Valkyrie. I love the layer, but I don’t really like how the rest of the parts look with it.

Yeah, Winning Valkyrie got some really terrible parts with it. Volcanic is uncontrollable and weak, and 12 is way too lightweight and dangerous.

I did just get Left Apollos and Right Artemis and I'd have to add them onto my list of favorites. Artemis in particular has a certain grace to its design that I thoroughly enjoy, the Eclipse version has fewer odd-looking bumps and inconsistencies than Duo Aeclipse did, and I love that the centerpieces have an L or R motif built into them indicating their spin direction. Although both are weak, I just love their designs so much and can't wait to see how GT expands on this sort of idea.
Are Left Apollos and Right Artemis allowed in wbo tournaments?
(Feb. 23, 2019  5:48 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  5:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Yeah, Winning Valkyrie got some really terrible parts with it. Volcanic is uncontrollable and weak, and 12 is way too lightweight and dangerous.

Are Left Apollos and Right Artemis allowed in wbo tournaments?

Yes, although neither is even close to competitively strong. The Mugen stadium that originally had them wasn't rare or anything, just expensive to buy and ship because of its bulk, and neither part is good enough to warrant a ban even for those that did pay that price to get them.

This being said I got the red and blue recolors from Random Booster 14 instead.
Cho Z Valkriye ....it did won me a event
We already have a topic for Favorite Beyblades. Please search the existing threads before creating new ones with similar purposes.