Which is the official beyblade story? Manga or Anime?

Poll: Which do you consider the official story to be?

The manga
28.57%
The anime
23.81%
They are both official
47.62%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
I've read lots of things herein beywiki. But when people are talking about the beyblade story, they talk about the anime. Even though there is a manga which came out before the anime, and had a different storyline.
So I wondered: "Which is the official story? The manga or the anime?"
If you consider both to be different things that should not be compared, chose the third option.
They're both official stories in entirely different continuities. Any other answer is just flat-out incorrect.
(Nov. 22, 2008  8:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They're both official stories in entirely different continuities. Any other answer is just flat-out incorrect.

Yes, I know. But this thread is more about opinions than facts.
(Nov. 22, 2008  8:35 AM)GekGek Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2008  8:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They're both official stories in entirely different continuities. Any other answer is just flat-out incorrect.

erm you can't have an opinion about something that's already a fact

unless you're a complete moron
(Nov. 22, 2008  8:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2008  8:35 AM)GekGek Wrote:

erm you can't have an opinion about something that's already a fact

unless you're a complete moron
Hey Brad, do you really have to be such an carp every single time you comment on someone's ideas?
I just want people's opinion on which story should be referred as the "beyblade storyline". You don't have to insult me! and besides, even if something is a fact, people can still have an opinion on it. Pluto is no longer classified as a planet, but I know there are still people that consider it to be one. And I don't think those people are "morons"
(Nov. 22, 2008  9:00 AM)GekGek Wrote: Pluto is no longer classified as a planet, but I know there are still people that consider it to be one.

these people are wrong

i suppose i could decide that the sky looks more red than blue and that's just my opinion but that doesn't make it any less stupid

fyi i'm not calling you an idiot, i'm calling anyone who thinks one of the stories is "unofficial" an idiot and i feel no remorse for that

not every idea is a good one and i don't feel obligated to act like they are
(Nov. 22, 2008  10:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2008  9:00 AM)GekGek Wrote: Pluto is no longer classified as a planet, but I know there are still people that consider it to be one.

these people are wrong

i suppose i could decide that the sky looks more red than blue and that's just my opinion but that doesn't make it any less stupid

fyi i'm not calling you an idiot, i'm calling anyone who thinks one of the stories is "unofficial" an idiot and i feel no remorse for that

not every idea is a good one and i don't feel obligated to act like they are

Its not like Im trying to say that one of the stories is unofficial. Im just saying that one of the stories should be considered the main one.
(Nov. 22, 2008  10:09 AM)GekGek Wrote: Its not like Im trying to say that one of the stories is unofficial. Im just saying that one of the stories should be considered the main one.

Why?
(Nov. 22, 2008  10:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2008  10:09 AM)GekGek Wrote: Its not like Im trying to say that one of the stories is unofficial. Im just saying that one of the stories should be considered the main one.

Why?
No reason...
The Trading Card Game.
(Nov. 22, 2008  3:44 PM)To Wrote: The Trading Card Game.

Ahahahaha!
Best comment so far.

the american beyblade ccg is one of the most mindblowingly idiotic things i've ever seen

LOL!
You're shitting me right?
(Nov. 23, 2008  12:30 AM)May The Pirate Wrote:

LOL!

:downswords:
(Nov. 23, 2008  12:30 AM)May The Pirate Wrote:

LOL!

I was originally going to vote for the stuff on the back of the Beyblade boxes. But then I remembered the CCG had a more coherent plot.
I clicked Manga because it came first...

Didn't really think about how they're both pretty different. For one, Hiro/Hitoshi/Whatever the writers decide to name him appears in the first volume of the manga, and is revealed to be Tyson's bro in the...3rd? 4th? volume, which takes place when Tyson still has Dragoon Storm.

That and, in the manga, Kai has an actual backstory, Black Dranzer never appears, the Saint Shields work for Psykick, Daichi has a backstory, volumes 7-9, if I'm not mistaken, parallel Season 2, except that all that happens besides the Psykick battle is the prelims for the World Championships in the final volumes, which parallels Season 3.

Tyson's Beyblade also transforms, and it's never stated who becomes the World Champion, since Tyson technically never was one prior to Volume 14, and the battle ends in a cliffhanger.