Which is the best anime?

Hey guys!  I have watched a lot of anime but still can't decide which to put on #1
Which is your fav anime and can someone suggest me a good anime to watch
Hi, sorry to intrude but are there any anime like acchi kocchi or Chunibyo?
(Oct. 10, 2018  5:56 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, sorry to intrude but are there any anime like acchi kocchi or Chunibyo?
You are stuck , wandering in the darkness, can't get out of this infinite forest made of chuniboy and acchi kochi ,believing it's the best, I was also stuck in a similar situation, I used to think that fairy tail is the best ,but now that I have watched far more better anime and was freed from the darkness and led into light
You my friend ,need help from us to guide you to the right path

I don't know ,but these are some contenders for #1 anime
Mob Psycho 100
One punch man
Your name(Kimi no na wa)
FMAB
Death note
No game no life
Samurai Champloo
Tokyo ghoul
My hero academia
(Oct. 11, 2018  3:08 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  5:56 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, sorry to intrude but are there any anime like acchi kocchi or Chunibyo?
You are stuck , wandering in the darkness, can't get out of this infinite forest made of chuniboy and acchi kochi ,believing it's the best, I was also stuck in a similar situation, I used to think that fairy tail is the best ,but now that I have watched far more better anime and was freed from the darkness and led into light

Mob Psycho 100
One punch man
Your name(Kimi no na wa)
FMAB
Death note
No game no life
Samurai Champloo
Tokyo ghoul
My hero academia

First off... Are you ok? Second off, that was deep. Third, I'm pretty sure I'm on the right path. I am not looking for anime with sexual content. I'm just looking for anime LIKE achhi kocchi and Chuunibyo. Thanks for the suggestions though,
Some good ones are:

Fairy tail
Tokyo ghoul
My Hero academia
Death note
Sword art online (although it’s definitely not the best anime, it’s very popular, and at some moments, quite enjoyable)
Fullmetal Alchemist (*Fullmetal Alchemist repeats*)
You only understand if you have watched FFMA, that is all
(Oct. 11, 2018  10:16 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  3:08 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: You are stuck , wandering in the darkness, can't get out of this infinite forest made of chuniboy and acchi kochi ,believing it's the best, I was also stuck in a similar situation, I used to think that fairy tail is the best ,but now that I have watched far more better anime and was freed from the darkness and led into light

Mob Psycho 100
One punch man
Your name(Kimi no na wa)
FMAB
Death note
No game no life
Samurai Champloo
Tokyo ghoul
My hero academia

First off... Are you ok? Second off, that was deep. Third, I'm pretty sure I'm on the right path. I am not looking for anime with sexual content. I'm just looking for anime LIKE achhi kocchi and Chuunibyo. Thanks for the suggestions though,
Like ,you always talk chuniboy and ak ,like ,you can talk about similar anime 
And that was meant to be joke
Hunter X Hunter is good
Beyblade Burst LOL
(Feb. 16, 2019  12:25 AM)Captain_Ice Wrote: Beyblade Burst LOL
Yeah.
Good Suggestions, but do not search “Boku No Pico”, I am warning you if anybody lists it.
Try black clover and that time i got reincarnated as a slime
One Piece. Then everything else Joyful_3
JoJo
Black Clover
That Time I got Reincarnated As A Slime
Mob Psycho 100
Rising Of The Shield Hero
(Sep. 30, 2018  9:54 AM)Yusuke Wrote: Hey guys!  I have watched a lot of anime but still can't decide which to put on #1
Which is your fav anime and can someone suggest me a good anime to watch

Which genre?  There are so many answers for that question.  

The Law of Ueki was a good one from the mid/early 2000's that is similar to My Hero Academia, but I don't believe it achieved the same level of popularity.   Revolutionary Girl Utena was my favorite for many years.  It was thoughtful shojo anime that leaned more avant garde than sugary sweet.

Most members of this forum hadn't even been conceived by their parents during the run of Ranma 1/2.  That was the big beloved anime of the 1990's.
beyblade burst, dragon ball and inazuma eleven
Yu Yu Hakusho is a nice one to watch. It's a bit old though so the art isnt amazing.
The Dragon Ball Z series, my hero academia, attack on titan and the Beyblade Burst series.
Sports anime- haikyuu, Beyblade (yes it's considered a sports anime and is in that genre though not widely accepted)
Regular- my hero academia, fairy tail, fmab
Unpopular opinion- I've watched the first 2 seasons, and I loved Tokyo ghoul √A more than season one. Not the opening tho.