Which burst character do you hate the most ?

Just finished rewatching ALL of the past seasons(getting back into the anime for QuadStrike tomorrow), new or still hated characters:

. Valt(50/50 on him now but despite half hating him Valt is still the best written Burst MC)

. Shu(I just dislike him a bit, no hate)
. Wakiya
. Fubuki(.... this guy Tired)
. Suoh
. Phi
. Kit
. Drum
. Arthur
. Blindt(Purple haired dude in Gachi)
. Fumiya

. Drum's Uncle(don't hate him, he was just kinda bland and annoying with the rhythms)

. LEAN!!!
. Hyuga
. Hikaru(50/50 on him)
. Hannah

. BASARA!!!!!(backstabber and a traitor... yes Bell was a bad friend to Basara but Basara treated Bell no better and I'd rather all my friends be like Bell than have a single "friend" like Basara)

. Trashad-- oops, Rashad(his character and personality bothered me so much)

. Illya/Ilya(so much for a good female burst char... Quadra save us)

. Ranzo ... Gotta sit through a whole nother season of... AMIGOOOO... ;_;

Aiga, Bell And Valt were the only Burst MCs I really liked or cared for. Hopefully Quadra will be the same.

All just my opinion, not trying to offend anyone.
Valt and simon. overrated to me
*deep breath* I HATE Arthur and fubuki and rashad Goodman 50/50 and Hyde and rantaro 50/50 and sometimes valt and aiga.
Naoki was honestly the only character I hated. Stan is a close second but I liked his friendship and rivalry with Rickson.
(Apr. 29, 2023  1:17 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Naoki was honestly the only character I hated. Stan is a close second but I liked his friendship and rivalry with Rickson.

Oh my days I forgot how much I hated Naoki back when I first watched burst...
I honestly dont like valts sisters either
(May. 09, 2023  5:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I honestly dont like valts sisters either

godzillafan you mean nika
(May. 11, 2023  6:38 PM)ethan navarro Wrote:
(May. 09, 2023  5:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I honestly dont like valts sisters either

godzillafan you mean nika

both of them
(May. 11, 2023  6:46 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2023  6:38 PM)ethan navarro Wrote: godzillafan you mean nika

both of them
oh toko and nika + toko is male
Not really sure honestly, alot of the characters are good the ones I don't like are bel and shu
(May. 12, 2023  2:12 PM)Ethan Law Wrote: Not really sure honestly, alot of the characters are good the ones I don't like are bel and shu

well his sibilings are all edgy
Aiger, Bel, Pri/Quaddra, Fumiya, Arthur and Stan.
Valt, Drum, Hyuga, Hikaru, Free, Lui, Ilya, Rashad, Fubuki, Delta, Arman, Lean/Lane.
I'm surprised we still have an explicit hate thread up in a forum full of emotional children.
(May. 13, 2023  8:55 PM)KIO Wrote: I'm surprised we still have an explicit hate thread up in a forum full of emotional children.

lmaoo, but true.
(May. 13, 2023  8:55 PM)KIO Wrote: I'm surprised we still have an explicit hate thread up in a forum full of emotional children.

As a organizer can't you close this thread full of emotional children?
(May. 14, 2023  12:27 AM)BondsofTime Wrote:

As a organizer can't you close this thread full of emotional children?

Organizers aren't mods or admins - we just host Beyblade tournaments in our local area.
(May. 14, 2023  1:35 AM)KIO Wrote:
(May. 14, 2023  12:27 AM)BondsofTime Wrote: As a organizer can't you close this thread full of emotional children?

Organizers aren't mods or admins - we just host Beyblade tournaments in our local area.
Ahhh, I see.

Yeah, this thread's not long for this world. Closing time!