Which beyblade can steal spin more effectively, Spriggan requiem or Drain fafnir?

Hi guys, I’m just new here and I just want to know which beyblade can steal spin more effectively, I believe steal spinning is the best way to win a battle (but not against Maximum Garuda) that’s why i’d like to know which beyblade can steal spin more effectively, if you guys want, you may explain the reason why and also post some good combos that could go well with Spriggan requiem and Drain fafnir, thanks, really appreciate it
drain fafnir honestly i have one and it works extremely well at spinning steal but im not so sure about requiem spriggan tho cuz its a brand new bey so not many have tested it
Sr has been released today, so no idea, but I have hot dF and it's a beast
I am very fond of drain fafnir this can very easily suck the power and turn as its power. This is also called spin steal
Depends. we are yet to try sR but seeing dF has more rubber it will probably work better. but speaking of stock, dF work best due to better parts. with that said make sure that its not only layer that matters. Driver and Disk will do too. see my thread for more info on left spin https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Zombie-...e-opponent
Considering that Sr got released only super recently, and no one (as far as I know) has gotten their hands on it to test it yet, I would think that no one would know. I definitely hope Sr.0G.Ds and Sr.4G.Br are good at spin-equalizing, but we can't know till people have tested them Unhappy
(Dec. 28, 2017  4:31 AM)Mewitongco Wrote: Hi guys, I’m just new here and I just want to know which beyblade can steal spin more effectively, I believe steal spinning is the best way to win a battle (but not against Maximum Garuda) that’s why i’d like to know which beyblade can steal spin more effectively, if you guys want, you may explain the reason why and also post some good combos that could go well with Spriggan requiem and Drain fafnir, thanks, really appreciate it

The answer is obvious ITS DRAIN FAFNIR because that beyblade was made for 1 purpose and that is stealing spin. It was designed to steal spin. I cant say about spriggan requiem because it has released just yesterday and we don’t know that it can steal spin really well or not. But I’m sure that drain is better in spin stealing as spriggan requiem is a multitasker and cant focus on 1 aspect.
Hope my review was helpful.
I think Drain because it has more rubber exposed.
dF is the best spin stealer but Sr can spin steal against left beyblades like aB and nL.
(Jan. 05, 2018  10:01 PM)MWF Wrote: dF is the best spin stealer but Sr can spin steal against left beyblades like aB and nL.

Sr can technically spin equalize against right AND left spinning beys
(Jan. 05, 2018  10:43 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  10:01 PM)MWF Wrote: dF is the best spin stealer but Sr can spin steal against left beyblades like aB and nL.

Sr can technically spin equalize against right AND left spinning beys

Yes I know but Sr is the best right spin spin equalizer because it it the only right spin equalizer.
dF is made for spin stealing.
Srhas a harder rubber as well as less chances of contact due to it's position.
dF does it best
I choose sr bc it can spin steal and change between left of right but this is my opinion
Current tests say that Drain Fafnir is the better spin equalizer due to having more rubber exposed