Which anime you wish to see next after Beyblade Burst Series ?

Yeah these are just early production Winning Valkyrie, if they were to release these I’d test them against wV
Maybe they should bring all characters from all beyblade series into at least a movje
Into a movie? How about just burst and og because I hate mfb and zero g, plus ginka would be so old!

I like the movie idea but not mfb in it, I would rather think mfb isn’t canon to beyblade timeline or atleast a prequel. I’d like to think that burst and beyblade rising are in same universe and same time period! I’d be cool to see a Dragoon ms in burst form
(Aug. 05, 2018  7:11 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  5:50 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://twitter.com/masterblader_h/statu...1427550210
Actually , these look like the (PROTOTYPE) for Super Z beys ( in this case its Winning Valtryek )

Masterblader says in the tweet : « I can’t wait to work on the next serie !! ».
(Aug. 05, 2018  10:12 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Wait what?

I am pastin what he said (masterblader_h)
Oh thanks, I now understand
(Aug. 05, 2018  10:14 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  10:12 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Wait what?

I am pastin what he said (masterblader_h)

And now the development of the next series is starting!  , I think this is the refernce to Beyblade Burst Super Z ( Zetsu ) 
(Aug. 05, 2018  12:07 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  10:14 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I am pastin what he said (masterblader_h)

And now the development of the next series is starting!  , I think this is the refernce to Beyblade Burst Super Z ( Zetsu ) 

@[Frostic Fox] notes that “the next series” refers to another series after Super Z. The ‘Beyblade Development secret story’ refers to the process of creating winning Valkyrie, which they did last year, and the picture are the prototypes for wV.
I want a beyblader who's a defense type or a stamina blader since Defense types have been consists since Max and the Metal Saga now that I think about it, or Stamina because if a bey represents a blader, that'll be one hell of character development. Also because Kenta's development through the series (he was not that bad in Masters, fight me), I'd love to see a stamina blader as a main. Even then....can't remember who I liked in Zero G that had a stamina bey, but Free, Cilo, and the Rans are fun, so yeah, Stamina protag for the win.
(Aug. 12, 2018  8:37 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I want a beyblader who's a defense type or a stamina blader since Defense types have been consists since Max and the Metal Saga now that I think about it, or Stamina because if a bey represents a blader, that'll be one hell of character development. Also because Kenta's development through the series (he was not that bad in Masters, fight me), I'd love to see a stamina blader as a main. Even then....can't remember who I liked in Zero G that had a stamina bey, but Free, Cilo, and the Rans are fun, so yeah, Stamina protag for the win.

What about Kira from Zero-G? He was pretty cool
(Aug. 12, 2018  9:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  8:37 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I want a beyblader who's a defense type or a stamina blader since Defense types have been consists since Max and the Metal Saga now that I think about it, or Stamina because if a bey represents a blader, that'll be one hell of character development. Also because Kenta's development through the series (he was not that bad in Masters, fight me), I'd love to see a stamina blader as a main. Even then....can't remember who I liked in Zero G that had a stamina bey, but Free, Cilo, and the Rans are fun, so yeah, Stamina protag for the win.

What about Kira from Zero-G? He was pretty cool

Yeah I like Zero G's cast...except Eight, I just forgot which beys were which type. I'll figure it out in the morning