Which One? Beyblade Metal or Beyblade Burst?

Personally I think Beyblade Burst because it's more popular these days. But if your telling me the other side Metal because they don't go down easily by bursting.
I would prefer some of the Cho Z Awakening beys if you're into longer battles. They don't burst all and if they do it's very are. Cho Z Spriggan Cho Z Vakyrie and Cho Z Achilles
Personally, Id say its due to the timeline-ing. When I was a kid, I was OBSESSED with Metal Fight Beyblade. I was born after the 2000’s so I didnt like Original (I do now). Right now, I love Burst because, well, I dont watch Metal Fight as much as I used to. I rewatched that series 5+ times so I wanted a change of pace

I love Burst, but I love Metal Fight more despite almost all my accounts being Burst themed. Metal Fight had better pacing and character developement than Burst

But, off-topic, I love Original. Despite the old 2000’s animation, it was pretty awesome
(Feb. 10, 2019  5:21 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Personally, Id say its due to the timeline-ing. When I was a kid, I was OBSESSED with Metal Fight Beyblade. I was born after the 2000’s so I didnt like Original (I do now). Right now, I love Burst because, well, I dont watch Metal Fight as much as I used to. I rewatched that series 5+ times so I wanted a change of pace

I love Burst, but I love Metal Fight more despite almost all my accounts being Burst themed. Metal Fight had better pacing and character developement than Burst

But, off-topic, I love Original. Despite the old 2000’s animation, it was pretty awesome

well you pretty much describe my choice too I've been watching beyblade ever since the original than metal saga until burst,  burst got his moments theirs a few good and enjoyable characters, but the previous was much more interesting to me imo. but I like all just like I love lots of animes
I personally like MFB more because I just think that they are way less delicate and reliable compared to Burst. But, burst has way more strategic but back in the day, when I was a kid, I had no interest in competitive play even after being introduced to it. And the MFBs sound sooo good. I can't get over it. I can literally beat anyone if I wanted to with MFB with one bey. I had just this one mascot that would represent me. (That was, obviously, Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze). With burst, you have to have like, a million beys and parts in order to be strong. It's kinda TT's way to make more money.

I don't know. Burst just feels more like a toy, by the feel of it. There are no heavy battles that I've experienced like I have with MFB.
Eventhough Beyblade Metal Fusion is pretty "metal" and Beyblade burst does explode and I love exploding things. I would probably say the best r the Cho-z beys or turbo beys considering they're they're like half and half considering they're made from more metal than earlier burst beys and they still burst so they r technically like Metal Fusion beys that burst. -Avery
I don’t like metal just because I think the plots and storyline are weird, I recently finished I up by despising it for a long times
I rate it a 6,5 or a 7
I rate Burst a 9
And og a 9
(Feb. 09, 2019  11:52 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I would prefer some of the Cho Z Awakening beys if you're into longer battles. They don't burst all and if they do it's very are. Cho Z Spriggan Cho Z Vakyrie and Cho Z Achilles

That's only if you don't account for Knock Outs, since they have insane recoil.